[Six] The Great Gathering

CHAPTER SIX

The Great Gathering

Point-Of-View: Tiger Blood Prince

"AH, THE TIGER Blood Prince," said LDShadowLady, clutching a handful of raw quartz. They caught her in the main lily pad where the Ocean Village inhabitants were.

The two travellers with a mission, pacing in breakneck speed and swift sleeping for the night, went to the sea as sprightly as possible and rode on a well-crafted spruce boat to the Ocean Empire. The dolphins and their Grace - a charm that could boost their speed in rowing - had accompanied them along the way.

She eyed the golem curiously. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to borrow Prismarine shards from you, m-my Queen." The Prince stuttered, pawed feet shuffling. Reliving the trauma of having his vacation here in the Ocean Empire many moons ago still gets to him. He incessantly dreamt of the imprisonment ever since, whenever he was allowed to hop out from the Throne Room to a bed nearby, and kept waking up in cold sweat. He felt sick and legs jelly when his eyes caught the bridge between the two rising quartz towers of this empire out of the brilliant blue ocean - towers with a cobblestone and brick foundation with a pink coral block roof rimmed with Prismarine. "If you consent."

"Why would you need them?" Queen Lizzie cocked her head to one side. "Did... did Joey send you two? What did I do? I thought our bad blood had ceased!"

"We sent ourselves here for a mission. A diplomatic one of sorts, if that's how one should describe it." Clay explained, with an arm stretched out to lie on Hagan's shoulders. "We are with Lord Scott. We're planning to dismantle and dismember our Ruler's Crown."

Queen Lizzie raised her head and heartily grinned. "Ahh." It was all she said.

"And at Lord Scott's command, we ask for your husband's help too."

"The Rivendell Ruler is in no place to command me, and my babe too," she mused at them sweetly.

"Ah... well, this is... kind of a worldly matter... my queen," said Prince Hagan, scratching his whiskers. "Your contributions will break your alliance's wrathful state. You care much for alliances, don't you, Queen Lizzie?" Tiger Blood Prince pointed his lips at the embassies scattered around her Empire on top of giant lily pads. The Mezalean one caught his eye the most.

"I do. I suppose there's no harm or waste in giving out just a Prismarine. I have a guardian farm anyway." Queen Lizzie nodded. "I shall bring the Prismarine to you, and I expect the mission to break the Lost Empire Ruler's precarious Crown to be done as soon as possible."

Tiger Blood Prince bowed solemnly, and Clay shortly followed clumsily. "You have my word, my Queen."

"You're not really my subject or villager, Prince, don't call me that." LDShadowLady giggled.

"Oh, well," the Prince shot back a smile timorously, knowing he kept calling Scott a Lord, "In that case, why did you just call me Prince?"

"Ah," the played LDShadowLady muttered awkwardly. "Well, do you have a name?"

"Hagan," the golem introduced. "And I'm Clay."

"Hagan and Clay," Lizzie dropped the raw quartz to a nearby barrel and pulled out her firework rockets. "I wish you good fortune in your crown-destruction journey. Ocean's blessings, to both of you. Stay here for a bit, I shall bring you fresh Prismarine shards." She squatted, her Elytra wings spreading, and addred briskly, "And tell my husband to give you what you desire. I'll tell him before you even get there. He-he." She took flight with her rockets and went east.