CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

TW: ABUS!VE FLASHBACK

We spent another hour in silence, Chelia and I both been trying to have some sleep before we reached to Prague, but it was only one of succeed in the matter because my mind kept me wide awake

I remembered that one night after he almost stabbed me with the knife or that day before I headed back to school and Kyle dropped me out front, he locked me in his car and threatened if I dared to told anyone about the incident.
I should have just ran away that day with Grace, took her out off that hell house if it weren't for my stupidity for believing Kyle's manipulative strategies on us, how he used to told us if anything happened to him, something terrible would also happened to each of us, of course I won't risked Grace for that.

But after that night we promised to watch each other's back from Kyle, I remembered when I told her to screamed and thought for the worst whenever he started to reached out too close to either one of us, we survived few weeks without new accident, but even though he did stop physically, things went all over the place and the abuse continued mentally. It was what he always did, anyway, manipulated everything he could do against us, he started with not letting us went out for more than two hours to not letting me gone anywhere at all, I stopped went to school completely.

That was when Grace told me she had been secretly studied how to work with stitches, memorized medical advice and medications, even to a person weakest body point from the internet she secretly accessed every night after Kyle dosed himself out to sleep or gone for a drink.
He always left us both locked in the house, said he went to groceries for us but we were old enough to have a gist where he might've left for the night, leaving Grace and I locked as his prisoner.

That was when I started going through his things around the house, searching anything that either of us could use for self defense, most of the time I went upstairs to his room to do some lifting workouts after we start noticing how he always went away for two hours each day and seven hours at night.

" We can't keep living like this," I muttered as I shoved the laundry," So what are you planning?" Grace said, finally moving away from the locked window before I sighed out a rush of breath," I still think we could've set this shithole on fire," I whispered as I leaned my back against the washing machine.

___________________

We were sitting in the dining table when we heard Kyle yelled for something on his phone and start to smashed things against the wall, " How many times did I have to told you- fuck just picked them up already!" He yelled," I don't fucking care if you're in Vienna-"
" That pathetic woman didn't want Martin to bring them in and now they are dead because of her-" He said with more yelling before a door shut behind him as he looked himself into the bedroom," She drove the damn car off the road for fuck sakes," I heard him yelled and that was how I found out the fact that Sonia caused the accident that killed them both. Whoever it was Kyle talked with on the phone they probably were the same people Sonia tried to saved us from, and now Kyle yelled how they need them to picked us both, I stared up at Grace and she nodded in agreement, because without a word it was clear that we have to get the fuck out of here.