CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

One of the many things I would missed about staying in Wakanda once this mission cleared out was definitely the beautiful sunrise that always filled the lab with its warmth

It had been few months since Barnes woke up and placed in a different place for further private evaluation. Shuri insisted she won't let the C.I.A knew about Barnes exact location and she told me to remained by the lab until she told me herself about his progress, that way we won't jeopardized his recovery and the mission she said.

I was just finishing a meeting with Hill when I saw King T'Challa walked out of the lab on the other exit hall, right from across the analyst room.

I turned my heel around the corner and quicken my pace back to my seat, " Hey, Nico, what's going on?" I asked, looking over his desk next to mine and to my surprised Nico grinned as he held out his tab.
" The King just brought in a C.I.A agent." He said, held out his tab toward me. I let out a sigh before I looked on the files. " Agent Ross?" I glanced up to Nico and he shrugged. " What happened?" I asked, Nico took his tab back from me before he clicked on his code.

" Report said it's a shotgun on the back bone, but I also heard he jumped on the bullet to protect Nakia." Nico said with a nod,
" You know him?" Nico asked, looking up at me, I shrugged my shoulder, " Well, he supposedly involved in Sergeant Barnes's case appealed to the court." I said as I took a seat next to him,

" So have you met him before?" Nico asked,
" No," I said as I looked up at him, " He always send Agent Ashley in for all of our meetings." I said and Nico raised both of his eyebrows,
" That one intense Agent I saw before?" He asked and I grinned," Very much intense, yep," I said with a nod.

_________________________________

Few month had gone since King T'Challa official announcement on opening up Wakanda to the world

For once there was a part of me that wanted to stayed in Wakanda, maybe applied to any available job position that Shuri might have in mind around her lab or somewhere else that could use the ability that I have. But another part of missed my apartment and all the old things I left behind back in New York, all of the many things I've left behind.