Chapter 1: Running Away

I do not own Dbz or its characters also I'm making no profit from this.

The Cell Games were less then three months ago. That's where Gohan beat the monster Cell but with saving the world there came a price. He lost his dad and since his father had already died once before he could not be wished back to life and that meant the young boy would never see his dad again. Ever since three weeks after the Cell Games Gohan has been depressed. His mother ChiChi told him she's pregnant the poor boy is even more sad because that child is going to be born without a father and Gohan blames himself for that and his father's death. Everyone told him it wasn't his fault an that everything would be okay and he prayed it would be but life just wasn't the same without his dad. The house that once was so happy and filled with laughter was now quite an filled with tears.
It was late at night Gohan waited until he was sure his mother was asleep before he took a pack back full of food and clothes and left he was running away. He felt guilty leaving his mom there with the baby on the way but he couldn't stay in that house anymore. It reminded him of Goku and all the memories they had there and knowing he killed his own dad he just couldnt live there. Gohan grabbed his pack back opens the window an left his home he didn't know where to go he decided he'd stay in cave that was in the woods about 50 miles from his home. He stayed in this cave when Piccolo was training him for the saiyans arrival he finally got to the cave put his bag inside and went looking for some fire wood to start a fire so he wouldnt get cold. When he thought he'd had enough to make it threw the rest of the night he went back to the cave got the fire going and fell asleep. The young boy was laying there out cold when a voice startled him "Kid what are you doing here?"

Who is the mystery person? Will Gohan make it on his own? Read the next chapter to find out.

I've started my second fanfic! I really hope you guys like it and if would like to read my first fanfic its called The Nightmare it is also a Dbz fanfic...thanks for reading!

~Katie~