Chapter 2: Piccolo

I do not own Dbz or it's characters also I make no profit from this.

Last time the story: "Kid what are you doing here?"

Gohan's eyes flew open and his head shot up. He knew that voice all to well it was mentor Piccolo. Gohan looked right at his mentor "..Um..." was all he could say "How did he find me?!?" Gohan asked himself. Piccolo walks over closer to Gohan "You ran away Gohan" the green man stated. Gohan didn't dare look him in the eyes he was afraid if he did the tears he's been hiding/holding in will start to fall. Piccolo told him feelings were weaknesses and he didn't want his best friend thinking that. So he just lowers his head and pulls his knees to his chest not answering Piccolo's statement. "Son Gohan! I am your teacher you will answer me when I speak to you" Piccolo warned. Gohan winced he used his full name that wasn't good " But something inside him didn't care and was a little angry. "...Yes!...okay I ran away...now leave me alone! The young saiyan screamed. The mentor wa taken back Gohan had never raised his voice to him before heck he'd never heard Gohan yell before! "Why did you run away?...your mother is about to have the baby" all was slient then "Yeah I'm the reason that poor baby doesn't have a father!" Gohan cried the tears welling up in his eyes Piccolo sits next to the poor boy "Kid what do you mean.?" The young saiyan sighed "N-nothing...just leave me alone" he then curled up into a ball and tried not to let Piccolo hear him cry. The mentor just sat there he heard the boy crying and that tore him apart. Could the death of his father really cause this much pain? "Goku you don't know how much your kid needs you right now.... it's killing him that your not here" Piccolo said to himself.

Here's chapter two I hope you all like it and I hope everyone has a great night!

~Katie~