3.1

⊱ ─ Two Years Later ─ ⊰

Almost two years after the Ducks won at the Junior Goodwill Games, the team was accepted into Eden Hall Academy with full athletic Scholarships. Daisy had moved back to Minnesota living with her aunt, spending almost every day with the Ducks. Jesse had quit Hockey and decided on playing Baseball instead, which upset Daisy but she still spent weekends with him and Terry. She went to as many games as she could, whether it was Jesse playing Baseball or Terry's basketball games.

Charlie and Daisy have been officially together for almost two years and they both couldn't be happier. They were beyond excited for this opportunity especially during the welcome ceremony, the two were smiling widely along with the others. But what the two were never expecting was to find out that Coach Bombay would not be coaching at Eden Hall, Daisy understood despite being saddened by the Coach's decision but Charlie was angry about it.

Daisy knocked lightly on Charlie's door before opening it, Charlie was sitting at his desk writing. Daisy took a deep breath before walking over to him, she stood facing him while leaning back against the desk. "Charlie..." Daisy spoke softly looking down at her boyfriend who avoided eye contact. "The new coach isn't replacing Gordon, Charlie. He's an opportunity to know what it will be like in the pros. You know that," Daisy continued but Charlie just turned away from her. She took a deep breath before smirking, she turned his chair and sat down across his lap before wrapping her arms around his neck.

Charlie tried his best not to react to her but as she leaned in and kissed his jaw, the poor boy gave in. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her before holding her against him. "I just..." Charlie trailed off as Daisy nodded slightly. "I know Charlie. He isn't just your Coach, he's like a father to you and he's been a huge part of our lives. But he isn't leaving and never looking back, we both know he couldn't do that," Daisy explains as she rested her head in the crook of his neck, her warm breath fanning across his neck making the Conway boy shiver slightly.

Charlie kissed her head, "Can we talk about something else?" Daisy smiled as she lifted her head, "Or do something else..." She smirked before leaning down and kissing Charlie. Charlie smiled slightly as his hand moved to rest behind her neck holding her in place as their mouths moved in sync. Daisy ran her fingers through Charlie's hair, lightly pulling it making the boy groan slightly before he bit her bottom lip lightly as he pulled away. Both of them were breathless when another voice startled them, "That was hot!" They turned to see Averman and Luis standing there with smirks.

Charlie glared at the two, "You should run." The two intruders looked at each other before looking back at Charlie who motioned to Daisy. Daisy smiled too sweetly before cracking her knuckles making both Luis' and Averman's eyes widen. She moved slightly and both boys rushed out of the room with the door closing behind them, Daisy smiled as she leaned back into Charlie. "How long do you think it'll take for them to realise you aren't chasing them?" Charlie asks her. "Who knows but I will get them back, that's for sure," Daisy tells him before he shrugged and pulled her back for another kiss.

⊱ ──── {.⋅ ⛸ 🦆 🏒 ⋅.} ──── ⊰

The next day was their first day at Eden Hall and Daisy was excited about it. Daisy's aunt wished her luck on her first day before she left for work. Kasey, Charlie's mom had picked Daisy up to drop the two of them off to meet with Fulton. Charlie greeted her with a kiss making Kasey smile at the young couple, she adored seeing them together knowing how happy Charlie was with her. "Watch it, Mom. You might get hit," Charlie warned as a puck hit the front of her car. Daisy climbed out waving goodbye to Kasey before walking over to Fulton.

Charlie leaned down at the door, "Don't worry about me, Mom. You're right. As long as I have the Ducks and Daisy, I should be able to handle this new school." Kasey smiled at him, "That's my boy!" Charlie closed the door and walked over to Fulton and Daisy, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Hey Fulton, you ever think about shooting into the back end of the alley and not the street?" Charlie asks Fulton making Daisy smile. "Not really," Fulton answers before hitting another puck, resulting in a cat almost being hit. Daisy cringed slightly as she looked over to Fulton who shrugged at her making her laugh.

Fulton turned to Charlie, "I just found out Portman isn't coming. He's staying in Chicago. How uncool is that?" Daisy looked down knowing how close Portman and Fulton had gotten, they were basically brothers at this point. "No, you gotta be kidding me," Charlie answered dropping his arm from Daisy's shoulder. "He found out Bombay bailed and he bailed too," Fulton explained. Charlie sat down on top of a trash can, grabbing his backpack. "What good is one Bash Brother? I mean, what am I now, Mr Bash? The Bashman?" Fulton rambled, Daisy furrowed her brows at him.

Fulton hit another puck as Daisy sighed, "You're Fulton Reed, the power puck-meister!" She cringed slightly, "Remind me to hit Averman twice later." The two boys laughed at her comment before she pulled her rollerskates out and put them on. Another puck was hit by Fulton followed by a familiar voice, "Ow! Hey, watch it! Please!" Daisy looked up to see Goldberg skating towards them. "Sorry, Goldberg," Fulton says as Daisy smirked at the boy. "Oh, no problem, guys. Life isn't bad enough, I gotta worry about being nailed off the ice too. Why am I always getting shot at?" Goldberg asks.

Fulton looked at Goldberg, "You're a goalie, dude. Deal." Daisy giggled at Fulton's comment before noticing the slight glare coming from Goldberg, to which she simply smiled innocently. "Well put," Goldberg responds sarcastically, "Thanks, Fulton. Real sensitive." Daisy and Charlie looked at each other with smiles. "You're welcome," Fulton responds innocently. "Well, Let's go. We wouldn't want to keep the preppy snobs waiting," Charlie says as he stands up. The three boys skated off ahead of her and she already felt uneasy about what this new step in life will bring.

⊱ ──── {.⋅ ⛸ 🦆 🏒 ⋅.} ──── ⊰

-Rose <3
{1110}