31

A Week Later*

Deontay POV*

A step furter in this relationship. Me and Tiffany getting ready to be right back on track. I be staying the night at her house and everything. Like right now im at her house. She walked Kai to the bus stop at the corner so he can get on the school bus. Anyway i heard Nia crying. She more like screaming. I got up and walked out the room and went in her room. She standing up against her crib like she was trynna shit but cant get it out. I had picked her up and she was still crying. I got a diaper and some wipes and took her in Tiffany room. I saw Tiffany coming up the steps as i was going.

Tiff: whats wrong with her

Me: i dont think she can shit

Tiff: she constipated

Me: how long she been constipated

Tiff: 3 days now

Me: you aint take her to the doctors yet

Tiff: i did , he told me to give her some oatmeal and my mother said give her Apple juice and thats what i been doing

She took her from me.

Tiff: can you fix her some oatmeal please?

Me: yea

I had went downstairs and you can hear her crying all the way downstairs. I went in the kitchen and started looking through the cabinets for the oatmeal. When i found it , i started fixing for her.

Tiffany POV*

Nia screaming because she cant poop. I hope after she eat this oatmeal , she just let it out. Imma sit her lil ass on the toilet too. Im getting ready to give her some Pepto-Bismol. Just a lil bit tho after she eat. Im rubbing her stomach for her. Deontay had came upstairs and in the room with her oatmeal and her cup. He sat on the bed and tried to feed her but she aint want it. He gave her cup to her and she started drinking that of course. I got up with her and went in the bathroom. I put the little seat that my mother bought on the toilet and sat her on it. She was still drinking her juice. I got the medicine out the medicine cabinet and gave her a little. Not even a teaspoon. She not even suppose to have it until she 2 but o well. My baby need to poop. I walked out the bathroom and left the door open and sat on my bed. O yea when i took her to the doctors was the same day i found out that im having 2 more boys. I guess i will be letting the boys share room. Kai gonna be mad but o well. Anyway Deontay was laying on my bed so i leaned against him.

Me: what are you doing today?

Tay: i dont know , why?

Me: just asking

Nia had dropped cup and was holding on to the toilet. She was pooping because on her face and she was grunting. She was stinking. I got up and got the air freshener. I started spaying it. I also picked up her cup and put it on my dresser. Deontay had got up and walked out the room.

Nia: maaaa

I looked and she was getting off the toilet. She had flushed the toilet and ran out the bathroom. I had got her and took her t shirt off. I grabbed her arms and got the wipes off my bed. We went in the bathroom. I started running her bath water and sat on the toilet with the top down. I picked her up and put her across my lap. I started wiping her and after that i put her in the tub. I washed my hands and sat back on the toilet. She was splashing the water. I had bubbles in it so she was playing with them.

Me: DEONTAY!!

Tay: yea

He came in my room.

Me: can you get her bath toys?