4

The Next Day*

Tiffany POV*

I had got up. I got in the shower and washed up for 45 mins. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and then walked out. I walked in my room. I put on some sweatpants and a shirt. I sat on my bed and started watching tv. My mother had came in the room.

Mom: hey

Me: hey

Mom: when you taking them to see their father

Me: when they wake up

Mom: you gotta ride

Me: you taking me

Mom: you might gonna have to wake them up now because i gotta go to the market and alot of other stuff

Me: ok

I woke them up.

Me: Kai go get in the shower

He got up and went in the bathroom. I got up and went in the bathroom. I washed Nia up in the sink for 25 mins. Thats when Kai got out the shower and started brushing his teeth. I dried Nia off and took her in my room. I lotioned and powdered her. I put her on a dress with some sandals. I fixed her hair into 3 puffballs. Kai then came in the room.

Kai: what im putting on

Me: hold up

I got him some jeans and a red shirt with some jordans. I then started getting dress. I put on a sweatshirt dress with some jordans. I fixed my hair. After i was done i got Nia and we all went downstairs. My mother had came downstairs.

Mom: im ready

We all walked out the house and went to the car. We got inside and pulled off.

Mom: we stopping at mcdonalds first

Me: ok

Mom: you want something

Me: no

We pulled up in mcdonalds drive thru. My mother had ordered them something to eat. I got on instagram. My mother had got the food and pulled off. I gave Kai his food and he started eating. We pulled up at Ms. Sierra house in 20 mins. We got out and went to the door. I knocked. When Ms. Sierra opened it my mother pulled off.

Ms. Sierra: hey Tiff , i see you got a new color

Me: yea

Kai: hi grandma

Ms. Sierra: hey Kai , you got ya hair cut

Kai: yes

Ms. Sierra: now you really look like ya father

We sat down and she took Nia from me.

Me: she might be still sleepy

Ms. Sierra: she is

Kai: where Dayon

Ms. Sierra: upstairs

Kai went upstairs. Ms. Sierra took Nia upstairs. She then came back down.

Ms. Sierra: so you staying up here

Me: yes , somebody broke in my apartment

Ms. Sierra: wow , so where you staying at

Me: my mom , i dont go see this apartment until next week

Ms. Sierra: o ok

Me: yea

We was just talking.

Riley POV*

So my brother just got home from jail. I told him i was pregnant by Tay. He dont want me to have the baby because it Tays. I guess he dont like Tay. He told me to get an abortion. But its to late for that so he told me to take these pills. I didnt want to but he told me that Tay is not a good person to have a baby with. After that i started popping pills 3 times a day.