34

2 months Later*

Kai POV*

Im in school. My mother was not in the house this morning when i woke up. I dont know where she went. My grandmother was there. She bought me to school and she was in a hurry.

Ben: what you doing after school

Me: i dont know

Ben: o you coming outside

Me: probably

Teacher: Kai and Ben , stop the chit chatting

Me: what is that you just said

Teacher: stop the talking

Me: you stop

Teacher: stop what

Me: playing with deez nuts

Everybody: got em

Everybody started laughing.

Teacher: do you need to step out

Me: no

She continued to teach. She asked a question. I raised my hand.

Teacher: Kai

Me: did you use to teach a student name Tip

Teacher: Tip what

Me: Tip of this dick

Everybody started laughing again.

Teacher: Kai i will se you in the hallway

I got up and walked away.

Makayla POV*

Im in the hospital with Tiff. She just had her children. Her water broke in the middle of the night. Her sons are so cute. Nia gonna be jealous. Ms. Shanel had left with Nia to take Kai to school. Nia was sleep tho. Cyree and Harmony are at my mom house. They been there since yesterday.

Tiffany POV*

I am so tired. Why they decided to come in my sleep. They being erky already. They names Kahlil and Kaleb. Im not having anymore kids after this. These 2 heads were humongous and it was hard to get them out. Big ass heads. I feel like i look rough as shit. My mother had came in the room with Nia. Nia eating Mcdonalds. Her fat ass. Tay phone started ringing and he answered it. I was looking at him. He had hung up and got up.

Tay: why ya son always acting up in school

Me: i dont know but he need to stop

Tay: imma go get him

Me: thats fine

Tay was walking out the room. Nia jumped out of my mother lap and ran to the door. He shut the door before she got to him. He started crying and throwing a temper tandrum.

Nia: DADA!

Tre had picked her and she stopped crying. She was just laying on his shoulder whining.

Ms. Sierra: where he going?

Me: Kai was acting up

Mom: he need a beating

Ms. Sierra: a good one

My mother got up and picked up one of the twins.

Kai POV*

Im so glad my mother didnt answer. My father coming to get me. Im not going to get in trouble and i dont have to hear my mother mouth. Im in the office waiting for my father. Mr. Lin came out his office. He the principal.