26

A Week Later*

Kai POV*

Im still in the hospital. Im ready to leave because this food is nasty. I think i get to leave today. I gotta walk with them things that help people walk. I cant play football for 2 years. My father had came in the room. They never stayed the night here with me. They just stayed until i went to sleep and then came back in the morning when i woke up.

Me: do i get to leave today?

Daddy: yea

Me: do i have to use them things to walk

Daddy: yea , ya mother went to go get them

Me: ok

Daddy helped me put my clothes on. Mommy and the doctor had came in. They had the crutches and a wheelchair.

Daddy: imma pick you up and put you in the wheelchair

Me: ok

He picked me up and put me in the wheelchair. I got a big cast on my leg. Mommy was signing papers so we was waiting for her. She had finished and we all went out the room. Daddy was pushing me. We went towards the exit and went out hospital. Mommy went to go get the car. She had daddy car. When she pulled up , daddy helped me in the car.

Tiffany POV*

I had got out the car and got in on the other side. Tay had came back to the car and got in on the driver side. We then pulled off.

Kai: can we get something to eat?

Me: what you want to eat?

Kai: chicken nuggets

Me: Tay , you got money on you?

He checked his pockets.

Tay: nah it all in the house but i can go get some

Me: thats alright , we have chicken nuggets in the house

Kai: yea i want you to cook it mommy

Me: ok

We pulled up at my Tre house. Tay blew the horn. Tre had came out with Nia. He tried to put her in the car but she wouldnt let go.

Me: she can stay with you

Tre: Kay getting ready to put her out

Me: why

Tay: she was probably beating up the dog

Tre: that is exactly what she was doing

He had managed to put her in the car. He dapped Kai and Tay up.

Tre: ya lil ass better be careful crossing the street

Kai: i am

Tre: ok

He got out and went back in the house. We pulled off.

Nia: hi I

Kai: hi

Nia: I!!

She kept yelling his name. We had pulled up at the house in 20 mins. We got out. I got the crutches out for Kai and helped him out. He know how to walk on them because they showed him. He started walking towards the door. We all was behind him. His lil friends came running over to him. They started asking questions and walking with us. We got to the building and went inside.

Kai: how am i suppose to get down there?

Tay: you sit down and slide

Kai had sat down and slid down the steps. We walked down and helped him up. We then went in the house. Kai went straight to the couch and sat down. Tay put Nia down and i guess she went to go mess with Kai.

Kai: you better move before i kick you with this cast

Me: and you will be back in the hospital

Kai: tell her leave me alone , she keep hitting me

Me: let her

I went in my room and took my clothes off. I put on a shirt and some shorts. I walked out the room and went in the kitchen. I washed my hands and got a pot out. I then got some grease and poured it in the pot. I put it on the stove and let it heat up. I went in the living room and sat down. Nia had came over to me. I picked her up and put her on my lap. I pulled up the camera to take a picture of Kai.

Nia: cheese

I looked at her.

Nia: cheese

Me: hold up

Nia: CHEESE!!

Aggressive ass child. I took a picture of Kai and put it on instagram. I then started pictures of Nia. After i finished i put her down and went in the kitchen. The grease was hot so i put some chicken nuggets in there for Nia and Kai.

Tay: i be right

Me: where you going

Tay: to the store

Me: ok

He had walked out the house. Kay had facetimed me and i answered.

Me: so you wanna be putting my child out

Kay: bitchhhaaa ya child is reckless as shit

Me: no she not

Kay: yes she is , she abused my dog

Me: ya dog abused my daughter

Kay: not yet , watch when she come back over here she gonna bite her ass

Me: imma murk that dog

Kay: you reckless too , wonder where she get it from

Me: what you doing

Kay: out back watching the dog and Cyree play , how about you

Me: fixing chicken nuggets for Kai

Kay: his fat ass

Me: he been eating the hospital and you know how nasty that is

Kay: its healthy tho

Me: supposedly

I put my phone down and went to open the window. I got a plate and a napkin and took the chicken nuggets out. I put them on the napkin so the grease can drain.

Kay: eww why you put Kai on instagram , he aint cute

Me: Kai , Kay said you aint cute

Kai: she not cute

Tay had came in the door. He put chips and candy on the table. He came in the kitchen.

Tay: look what i got

He pulled out a 41 ounce bag of skittles and 2 liter pineapple soda.

Me: o my gosh! I Love you

I kept saying i love you as i grabbed his head and started kissing all over his face. I let go and put the soda in the refridgerator. I got another plate and seperated Nia and Kai chicken nuggets. I then took it in the living room. I gave Kai his and sat Nia on the couch and gave her hers. I then got my phone and skittles and went in the room. I got on the bed and laid down. Kay had we on pause.

Kay: what the fuck

Me: what

Kay: this bitch put a video on instagram of her baby playing with her coochie

Me: who

Kay: i dont know , her instagram nane is _dimepiece

Me: o i dont know who that is

Kay: she ugly and im ready to unfollow her

Me: i would

Kay: hold up , imma call you back

Me: ight

We hung up. I laid down and scrolled down instagram until i fell asleep.