4. She's so cool

"Need a boyfriend? 'Nah! Just clear skin, good body, a strong personality and a fat bank account

"Need a boyfriend?
'Nah! Just clear skin, good body, a strong personality and a fat bank account.'
Boyfriend needs me."

----

[Y/N POV]

I observed, Jisoo was trembling in fear. Just don't do anything stupid, I thought and observed her every action keenly until it was my turn next.

Next is my turn to meet the boys. I'm so excited because I'm also an ARMY. But right now the case is more important.

I chit chatted a little bit with them as a fan. Jin held my hand in a friendly way and I gave back a natural smile, my eyes lingering on the girl.

We have to change the positions after every five minutes so here I am in front of Namjoon.

God! This is a blessing in disguise.

I glibly asked him a strange question that 'how did he prune and maintain his IQ of 148? Give me some tips too' and his reply was something very, very prudent and deep.

"You are not born with a high IQ .. I appreciate your way of thinking. Thankyou for your support. All I would say is sense of reality is necessary along with education, it comes with time and that's what we call experience. Your age doesn't matter, it's good to get inspired but be your own Role model, You are you! In this era you must need understanding of the people along with education. Remember there is a difference between a well trained and well knowledgeable person. I wish you all the best for future! You're beautiful!" He said sounding like a professor smiling widely, his dimples on show.

This reminds me of the time he couldn't believe what happened to Jungkook in my past life. Seeing him being cheerful , made me relieved.

Honestly, I didn't expect this much for a random question intended to kill time as I'm here for Jisoo, but when it comes to Namjoon, this guy exactly knows how a person would think, thus his answers are always so relatable and accurate.

He can make even a simple topic like a sermon - which everyone likes to hear.

Next I went to Suga and thanked him for his great lyrics.

Jimin was flirty and super cute at the same time,as always and I don't mind it at all because personally I feel flirty guys are better than those innocent ones who are the most excited elements in the whole Periodic Table. Boldness flashes when flirty people talk and that's their biggest charm! - as long as they do it in a limit.

Jhope, radiated sunlight of joy as always his smile is really attractive.

Next was Taehyung.

I felt so sad looking at him because I remember how he collapsed in my last life due to the shock of Jungkook's sudden demise.