72. Done for me

"I was so afraid to lose you until I realised you never belonged to me in the first place and so, instead of being afraid to lose you I sat back and saw you lose me

"I was so afraid to lose you until I realised you never belonged to me in the first place and so, instead of being afraid to lose you I sat back and saw you lose me."

----

[A/N POV]

"Enjoyed two-timing Jeon Y/N?"

What did he just say?!

Y/N gaped at the male looking at her with such a hateful expression, the type of anger she never witnessed from him. Hurtful and venomous words were rolling through his tongue. His words were not only offending but they also created a huge void in her heart- the void of faltering trust. She gave him her everything, decided to spend the rest of her life with this man yet he chose to spew words which weren't even true.

Two-timing?

With whom?!

Before she could interpret anything further, Jungkook threw the glass of whisky from his hand, making it break into a million tiny pieces. She flinched due to the sudden action and straightaway walked towards her with predator-like steps, his eyes staring right into her soul, his teeth gritted, muscles got hardened and he clenched his jaw unable to sink into the scenes he just witnessed.

For quite a good time she couldn't even believe her own eyes witnessing this side of Jungkook. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine him to be this vexed.

He harshly pinned the woman to the wall, making her flinch by his sudden alien actions. The intensity of his actions made her back collide with the wall, a muffled welp escaping from her mouth.

"Ah! Hurts!" She bit her lower lip, trying to succum the throbbing pain in her back, warm embers brimmed in her eyes threatening to flow anytime. It wasn't the physical pain that hurt... But rather the mental turmoil he was giving her. His expression didn't falter looking at her pain, instead, he just gaped blankly at the woman like a beast ready to shred his victim.

His nails dug inside her shoulders which she cared less as she was busy trying to decipher what exactly he was trying to say because as far as she could recall, she should be the one to get angered.

His actions just now were something she never expected from him. The way he pushed her so harshly towards the wall, the sheer amount of strength and that rage... It wasn't expected.

Was this the same man she had once been head over heels for?

But then again, she didn't expect he'd play with her feelings but that's exactly what he was doing.

What's next?

Abduction?!

All sorts of crazy and vile thoughts lingered in her head as she was left speechless by his sudden actions. She looked everywhere but him, thinking of words to speak because it felt as if her capability to think, to counterattack, to be bold had been put on a halt due to the flabbergasting change of events.