54. Deja Vu

"Powerful women don't have attitude, they have standards

"Powerful women don't have attitude, they have standards."

----

[A/N POV]

As time flew by a few minutes, Y/N's sobs slowed down, she felt comfort in his arms and so in just a few minutes, she went into her dreamland, unaware of the fact that her husband is still awake and is basically, controlling himself right now. He softly patted her back and caressed her hair, her soft breaths blowing near his neck, which was giving a hard time to his little buddy.

After all, which man won't lose his brain seeing such a dazzling beauty in his arms?

Oh well, Jungkook knew his limits, he knew she's drunk and more than that, her words just now... They were ringing in his head like an alarm. He didn't understand what she meant by saying that, but by now he has known one thing very clear- Min Y/N has some connection with his past, a past that he's oblivious of.

"What are you hiding from me Y/N? Am I that untrustable in your eyes or should I have to repent more? Please don't torture yourself like this, wifey."

With these heartwarming words coming from his side, he carefully picked her up in his embrace making sure he doesn't disturb her sleep, and carried her towards her room. The peaceful face of hers, the long lashes resting on her skin, the soft breaths, everything about her was giving him a ton of indecipherable emotions.

He noticed the strap of her spaghetti top had gone loose and it was now resting near her arms, exposing her collarbone. Steadily, he put the strap in the right position and tucked her in the warm blanket, gazing at her serene figure.

"You are really...beautiful, potato." He muttered placing his hand on her face and caressing her lips, the lips he just kissed.

A red tint made its way on his cheeks remembering the passionate moment. How much he wished for her to be in her senses, he knew she might not remember this after she wakes up, making him a little sad but soon his lips curved into a smile.

"Sleep well." He spoke to her resting figure, smiling like an idiot reminiscing the moment.

----

[Y/N POV]

With the strong rays of light hitting on my face, I woke up scrunching my eyes and nose, of course with a terrible headache. It felt like my body was broken down into pieces and then joined again, I must've slept in the wrong position. Steadily getting up from the bed, I stretched my hands and did my morning routine.

Walking my way towards the kitchen I was welcomed by the aroma of freshly cooked soup. Oh! I just noticed Jungkook was the one cooking it whilst humming some melodies.