Chapter 7

havnt uploaded in a bit im soo sorry iv lost my book with my chapter writings and idea's!!! so this is just of the top of my head sorry if its crap bear with me!! Enjoy!!

                      ______________________________________________________

So after hearing about Nath coming to stay a bit longer i wasnt the happiest of people!! I prefered to see him doing his job, living his dream than if i ever got hurt to see him here with me although i couldnt complain!!!

I could tell he had arrived though because i all of a sudden heard a loud banging of the front door and Nathan shouting "where is she!!" Nice welcoming!

My door suddenly banged open frightning the living daylights out of me and making me fall out of my bed.

"Are you o......Why you on the floor?" He questioned not bothering to help me up.

"Oh just cheaking the carpet for damage?? What do u think? You frightned me so much i fell out of bed!!!" I said adding sarcasm at the begining.

"Oh sorry. Anyway how's your eye let me have a look" He said making his way over to in front of me

He came over and stood in front of me examining my face. While he was doing this i couldnt help but notice he hadnt made an effort in dressing nice only in his trackies and jacket! Couldnt moan i spose he looked good in trackies.

I mentally slapped myself for even saying that in my mind and focused on what he was going to say.

"Aw my poor wizzy!" He said giving me a hug.

"Well you know what i said before i went away on the tour?? That if anythink happens to you i will come back and look after you so can i get you a cuppa tea??" He said eggar for one himself.

"Yeah spose i spose your going to make me rest in bed now arent you??" I said with a smug look

"Yes now rest while i get your cuppa!"

I got back into bed, thinking about random shiz and bored waiting for my cuppa! But then that was the last thing i remember as i fell asleep.....