Chapter 5

sorry i haven't uploaded sooner been in hospital but ok now and read away!!

                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" i said my voice starting to shake.

Charlotte just glared at me, smirking at me and walking towards me.

"Oh just here what a coincidence to see you here?" she said getting closer to me and sneering at me.

Charlotte had been my bully all the way through secondary school, every day either making me cry or beating me up. Of course Nath and Tom would stick up for me but most of it happened when they weren't there. in year 11 i eventually stood up to her and did something back and of course she didnt like that but i think that has all led up to this....

"Just leave me alone and get a life Charlotte" I said heading for the door.

As i was about to grab the handle i felt a hand on the back of my collar, suddenly pull me back and pin me to the wall.

"What...did...you...say?" She said her face uncomfortably close to mine.

"I said leave me alone and get a life" I said trying to get out of her grip.

The next 3 seconds was all i remember because the next thing i know Charlotte's fist comes into contact with my face and i am plunged to the ground and descend into pitch, black darkness.............