Chapter 2

hey guys plez need comments and votes they keep me writing!! enjoy!!

                                            _______________________________________-

-Liz-

"BBBBRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!"

My alarm startles me, waking me up for college. I miss school cause i saw Nath and Tom every day but im loving the college life. Im doing what i want to be in the future cooking!!! The only downside is when Nath and Tom are home i have to cook for them more often! \But i love it!

I get up, making my way down to the kitchen and cook my faviourote breakfast. Mackeral and scrambled eggs! Its the best breakie yet the boys would never let me cook it for them to find out!!

After breakfast i run up stairs and plug me straightners in and get dressed. Today i decided to wear my The Wanted top they gave me as i was missing them!!

After getting ready i say bye to my mum and dad and my puppies and run out the door going for the bus stop. As im running to the bus my phone goes off indicating a message. I just get on the bus and sit by my girl best friend Amy.

"Hey hows the weekend?" she asks moving up in the seat.

" Yeah fine good seeing the boys again" i said with a sad feeling coming.

She nods and settles in her seat and listens to her music.

I cheak my phone to see who it was.

To-Liz

From-Nath babe!! xxx

-- hey luv get on ur bus hav a gd day at college luv ya n miss ya xxxxxxxxxxxx

I continue to stare at the message and simply reply ---luv ya too xxxx----

When he texts in the mornig its usually just have a good day at college and a few kisses but i couldnt help but feel somethink from this message.