First for everything

Lizzie's P.O.V:

I woke up and got ready for the first day of school. I saw a note on the fridge from Melissa saying that she had an early shift at the hospital and she wished us a good first day of school. She did the same thing in Beacon Hills all the time, and since she is one of the best doctors it was an easy transfer.

Today is Friday which I find weird, we start school at the end of the week. Not saying I'm complaining just find it weird.

Scott finally came downstairs and we sat down and ate breakfast while having a conversation before we hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," I say while walking towards the door. I open the door.

"Happy first day of school," Stiles yells with a big grin on his face.

"Hi Stiles and thank you," I say let him in the house.

"When were you ever excited about the first day of school?" Scott asks Stiles.

"When we could go with Lizzie," He says like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I just chuckle while putting away the dishes for Scott and me.

"So how is your dad doing for the position of sheriff of Mystic Falls, after the infamous Matt Donovan?" I ask.

"Great actually he is getting notified tonight," He says.

"That's truly great Stiles," Scott says.

I finally finish the dishes.

"Okay let's go I don't want to be late for my first day of school, oh and shotgun," I say getting my stuff and walking towards Stiles jeep.

Technically I could drive myself if I had a car, but the car that uncle Damon gave me before he moved away my dad gave to Josie of course.

Stiles P.O.V:

I can't wait to start the school year with Lizzie, I didn't even know how much I wanted that until it was mentioned.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Scott spoke.

"Daydreaming about her again?" He asked.

"Who? Lydia? Then yes," I lie.

"Cut the crap with me, I know you like Lizzie even if you don't know that," He says.

"Yeah right, I like Lydia, Lizzie and I are friends, really close friends like you and I"

"Really, so you lying about Lydia knowing about the situation at the dance just so you can dance with Lizzie-," He begins but I cut him off.

"You promised you would never mention that again,"

"Okay fine, but deep down you know the truth," He says, right before we hear a honking noise coming from the jeep.

"Hurry up we don't have all day!" She yells from the car.

I smile at her and head to the car while Scott follows locking the front door behind us.

"What took you guys so long?" She asks as we get in the car.

"Oh nothing, right Scott," I say looking at him in the rearview mirror.

"Right," He says with a taunting smile.

I could see that Lizzie just brushed it off.

"Let's just go," She says very excitedly. She truly looks like a girl filled with joy when she's not being sarcastic or giving an attitude.

We then drive on to school to find the rest of the pack at the front of the school.

Lizzie's P.O.V: