Camille O'Connell

Lizzie P.O.V:

I was in the car with Cami talking about my day, and why she had to pick me up so early.

"As a therapist, I say there could have been other ways to handle that and violence isn't the answer, but as a human being I say I hope you broke her nose," she states with a smile.

"I knew being a therapist is a whole new persona," I say.

"What can I say, Somethings aren't accurate, but by law, I'm forced to say it,"

"Now I see why Klaus likes you, you're smart and you know what's real and what's fake," I say staring ahead.

"Well now that we are on the truthful side, I have to tell you that Klaus told me about your bipolar disorder," she says staring at me for a while before she had to look back to the road.

"I know, and if you are wondering what I have been doing to help myself, is hope I don't have a random outburst," I say looking at Cami.

"Have you ever had help, with this?"

"Before it happened, no, but there was Melissa McCall who tried to prescribe me pills, but without a diagnosis from a psychologist she couldn't, and I refused to see one, so there's that. My friends do help me when I am in the middle of one, but the outburst already happens,"

"Well I find that the pills are an illusion mostly for kids just to make them think that their emotions are under control, and before I did believe that, but that's before I met Klaus and his paranoia for this world,"

"You have a really interesting outlook on life, I like it. Thank you, Cami, for talking to me,"

"Don't even mention it, now instead of bringing you the right home, what do you say about shopping, I got Klaus' credit card," She says pulling out a card.

"You just keep getting better and better, let's do this," I said getting excited.

Third-person P.O.V:

They went shopping for the rest of the day before they went back to the compound, back in New Orleans.

(A/N: They said to make his pockets hurt).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~