What, Hope?

(Before we start, I would just like to know how you guys are doing.)

It May as well be on another topic other than this fanfic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope's P.O.V:

"What the hell are you doing at my house?" I ask her genuinely confused.

"That's a long story, but what are you doing back here, and is Josie with you?" She asks me, looking behind me to check.

"One, we are on break from school, and two, no she's not, but can I enter my house?"

"Oh, yeah sorry, come in," She says.

"So are you going to tell me what you're doing here?" I ask.

She was about to answer when my dad walked in.

"No worries sweetheart, all you have to know is that she is no longer just a witch, she has died, and has become a vampire," He says welcoming me and hugging me. I hugged him back, I missed him.

"Why don't you two have a little chat, then go off to bed, Rebekah will not be driving you to school in the morning I will. We have to talk about your behaviour at school today," my dad says.

"Oh, you remember that?" She says with a tight-lipped smile.

What did I miss?

Lizzie and I started going upstairs in silence.

Lizzie's P.O.V:

We were walking up in silence because I don't know what to say to Hope. I have no issues with her.

So I decided that bounding with the girl wouldn't be so bad.

"Umm, would you like to see my room?" I ask.

"Sure," She says before we walk off to where my room is.

We go into my room, and Hope's mouth drops, and her eyes widen.

"It's nothing much, but I like it," I tell her.

"Are you kidding your room is beautiful, when did you have time to get all this stuff?" She asks.

"One, I was gone from the Salvatore school for more than two months, but I did move in a but recently to the compound, and two, Cami and I went shopping today, that's why some of my things are still in bags," I tell her.

"Who?"

"Cami?"

"Yeah who is she?" She asks.

"Tell me you're kidding, because not only has she been your dad's girlfriend for three years, but she was also your guardian when you were younger," I tell her. This is the info I asked for while we were shopping.

She has a way more interesting life than I do. To be fair, mine is just filled with cruelty, and she is a human striving in the supernatural world.

Hope just stood there confused and I could tell she looks a bit left out.

"How about I catch you up on what You've missed, and you can sleep over in my room tonight?"

"That sounds great, thank you, Lizzie,"

"No problem, now let's get ready for bed, and I will catch you up on everything I know," I say with a smile. She smiles back, and we get ready.

I start telling her, almost everything, I'm sure I let a few details slip, but oh well. We were having fun, and laughing together.

Mid-sentence, my phone buzzed on my bed, saying I got a notification from Stiles.

"What's a Stiles?" Hope asks me.

Well looks like this was going to be a long night than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to comment on whatever you want.