ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʟɪɴᴇʙᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER (OLB): sometimes called the "Buck, Sam, and Rebel" is usually responsible for outside containment. This includes the strongside and weakside designations below. They are also responsible for blitzing the quarterback. Not only is the OLB responsible for outside containment and blitzing the QB, but they also have to perform pass coverage in the flats – sometimes called a drop. Outside linebackers pass coverages covers quick slants outside, in curls in the flats

SEHS was being beat. metaphorically and literally.

King crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the players on the field as y/n chewed on their lip nervously.

"i told them not to do that. i told HIM not to do that and look where that got us."

y/n winced after seeing 5 players that were pushing through severe injuries.

the sixth in the hospital.

it was scary to see how horrifying and aggressive it was. only a few understood why they got so mad.

that's when the incident started...

it was the near end of the third quarter. and passive aggressive just turned into aggressive.

SEHS started off with ignoring helping the other team up. then it turned into light shoving-

well obviously it didn't work, the mother fuckers are built like brick houses.

but still, CB and SBI still noticed. of course they did, if they can notice a fake they can notice that.

so of course, being teenage boys, they returned the favor.

guess who lost it first...

don't, actually. ill save everyone and myself from embarrassment.

george stood up after the third time and slammed his helmet to the ground.

"say it to my face bitch. be a man." he rose a brow at the player who stood stockstill.

"aww don't get shy now!" wilbur walked over with his helmet off and slung an arm around his shoulder, walking him back to george.

"don't ya wanna play?" quackity joined the group with a shit-eating grin.

"we're being fair!" tubbo jumped out to where the guy was circled. he was facing george, in inch or two shorter than the man.

refs began blowing their whistles and they glanced up.

"let's make this quick." quackity mumbled and george plucked his gloves off with his teeth, and delivered a nice swing to the player's jaw.

wilbur held him in place like a punching bag, occasionally whispering horrific things in his ear to where the man shuddered and struggled.

the refs drew closer and SEHS started to walk over.

tubbo and quackity panicked, and tubbo ended up tackling a ref. quackity cracked his knuckles and went for the other one.

"emergency break!" the announcer yelled and the lights shut off.

yells were heard before the lights turned on again.

wilbur and george stood side by side, sharing the same toothy grin with no evidence as to what they did.

the referees stood upright in a daze, sandwiched between ranboo and tommy as tubbo and quackity walked away.

"we...will have a break. please feel free to go have a snack at the concessions. 50% off." the announcer said, also in a daze.