ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀʙᴏʏ

WATERBOY; a water boy or water girl was someone who worked in the field, providing water to farm workers in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Today, the name is given to those who work on the sidelines at sports events to provide water for athletes.

sorry but i'm obsessed with songs like these rn for some reason 🙏
-not proof read

they did the play, and everything went smoothly.

a touch down,
crew boys: 6
tod: 13

dream patted quackity on the back for the play and sam slowly clapped.

tod called a huddle and crew boys did the same.

"they're pissed." quackity said simply.

"yeah, almost shattered my shoulder but i yanked his pads so hard-" karl ranted, bouncing up and down while waving his hands excitedly.

"aye listen fuck heads, i noticed something." sapnap began, waiting for the reactions.

"wow sapnap, paying attention to the game for once?" george scoffed.

"shut up, red coat. anyways, every time they get close to y/n, they stop and back up. i'm gonna exploit the shit out of that." he leaned back on the bench with a smirk.

"sapnap you fucking genius, i could kiss you." karl said happily, jokingly winking.

"lay it on me-"

"get to your place, i change my mind." karl waved as he laced up his cleats.

sapnap rolled his eyes and sat back on the bench.

"you aren't playing?" quackity called.

"nah dream wanted to put in-"

"did you seriously call me a redcoat." george said suddenly.

"i did indeed." sapnap nodded.

"first of all, you also probably have some english heritage-"

"while that may be true, i'm 70 percent greek,
σκύλα. so move along, before i move you myself." sapnap said and leaned back on the bench, waving his hand.

george stood for a second before walking off to callahan.

"what the fuck did he call me."

"bitch."

"i'll shove my cleat so far up his ass he'll taste turf for weeks." george snapped and pulled on his helmet.

callahan shook his head and chewed his mouth guard in order to bite back a smirk of doubt.

"i'm getting a slushee after this." sapnap stretched back and practically glared at the field.

"aren't you supposed to be standing?"

football players are usually required to stand by the sidelines, not sit on the bench.

"some guy bruised my lungs and it's hard to keep my helmet on for long periods of time. so i sit here."

y/n hummed and checked the water bottles to make sure they were all filled. y/n heard loud footsteps and saw quackity racing down the line, a few centimeters away from them.

foolish was right on his tail, but hesitated when he saw that if he tackled quackity, he would fold y/n like a goddamn omelette.

he slowed a bit until q passed y/n and then sped up like he was in a race.

"first down, for q on the crew boys!"

the angry yelling of foolish's coaches were heard and foolish almost whimpered in annoyance.