━━ 𝖣𝖮𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖠 𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳

꒰🧧꒱ . . DOROTHEA. A commoner who is claimed as a diva. Her looks are something else. She's absolutely stunning. Even if she is a commoner, she feels way out of my league. "Hey, Y/N, what are you doing standing there? I thought you said you would join me for some tea" She said as she walked up to me with a pout. "Ah, I'm sorry, Dorothea. I was spacing out for a bit, I'll join you, I promised you anyways" I answered her with a gentle smile.

Dorothea let out a giggle, "Yup! So, you can't break that promise! Now come on, the garden table is this way" She said as she grabbed my hand gently and led me over there. I looked down at my hand in hers. She had soft hands, they seemed fragile. I wanted to protect her. Even if she didn't want me to. "Y/N~ you are spacing out on me again, we're here" I blinked and looked at her, I should really stop doing that. "Are we really? Excuse me for that, Dorothea" She looked back at me and shook her head with a smile, placing her hands behind her.

"Nobles shouldn't be spacing out like that, well? Sit, now you better not space out during tea time, wouldn't want the tea to spill on you" She laughed before sitting down, I followed after and sat on the other side of her. "Right, it won't happen" I replied as she poured in some tea for the two of us, placing my cup in front of me. "I hope not, if you were to drink and then space out the tea will get all over your pretty face," She said with a playful huff.

I blushed a bit and nodded, ignoring the fact she just called my face pretty. "Grab some cookies if you like," I nodded again. "Thank you," I said as I grabbed a cookie and took a bite from it and drank my tea elegantly. It's become a habit now. Dorothea tilted her head at me, before copying what I was doing. "I'm Y/N von L/N and I'm the prettiest/most handsome among all nobles," She said with a laugh in a teasing manner. I blushed and almost choked on my tea. Placing my cup down on the table and looking at her, my face even redder. She really is something else.

"D-Dorothea- don't say things like that out of the blue," I said and she just smiled softly. "I can't help it, I guess flirting is in my nature, say~ would this be counted as a date?" She asked, tapping her chin a little. I looked down at my cup and then back to her. "Well, if you want it to be a date then it can be," I said softly.

Dorothea let out another laugh. "My my, then we will count it as a date! And all the other times we meet up! Tell everyone, "Hey, I'm going on a date with Dorothea!" so they can know that I have you all to myself," She said happily. I covered my face with my hands. Is she trying to say something? "D-Dorothea...do you..." I mumbled, I couldn't bring myself to ask her such a question. "Never mind, forget it" I quickly said after as I uncovered my face, there she leaned into my face, so it was close enough for me to see all of her beautiful features.

"Are you asking if I like you?" She smiled before placing a soft kiss on my nose. "Of course I do! Why do you think I only want to go on dates with you? You aren't all the other nobles. You're different, that's...probably why I fell head over heels for you" She said with a soft laugh. And now, her face was red.

I chuckled, we are a mess with all this blush on our faces. I reached out to cup her cheek. "I...fell head over heels for you first, Dorothea" Her ears turned red as well but her lips turned into a smile, "I love you more, silly, now hurry up and just kiss me," I lent into her face. "Of course, love" I mumbled against her lips before kissing her passionately.