━━ 𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖵𝖮𝖭 𝖠𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖱

꒰🎯꒱ . . "Y/N, WOULD  you like to accommodate me on my trip to restock our items? Professor said to ask someone to help me and I would like you to come along" I looked up from my book and smiled. It was Ferdinand, the guy I fell in love with a while back when we went on our first mission when we went bandit hunting, he saved me with a smile. He was brave and wasn't afraid to stand up when someone's in danger. At that moment, I wanted to be like him. I wanted to protect him as well so he won't have to suffer alone. I've been practicing my swordsmanship and keep up with my studies.

Not much after, I had the courage to go and talk to him again, we became friends and here we are. "Of course I'll go with you Ferdi!" I said standing up from my seat. He laughed a bit. "I see you took that after Dorothea, do you like that nickname?" He asked. I nodded, "I think it's lovely, is it not your liking?" I asked back. He shook his head. "No, no, it's fine, I think it's perfect, come on then, we should get going"

Nodding once more, I followed after him. "Hm, it seems we need vulneraries " I smiled, "I know where to get them! Follow me" I said as I walked ahead looking behind to see if he was actually following, and indeed, he was. I hummed softly and opened the door as I looked around. "Wow, it's pretty crowded today..." I mumbled as Ferdinand stood next to me. "Ah, you're right, Y/N, we should be careful now, wouldn't want to get lost now" I looked at him, "Right. Let's be careful" Ferdinand grasp my hand and held it. "This should prevent us from getting lost, you can lead the way now" I quickly looked down.

Does he know what he's doing? I can't let him see me like this. "O-Okay" I managed to say and pulled him along to the shop I went to before. It was owned by a lady named Anna. "Welcome!" She said when we stopped in front of her shop. "Hello, we would like to buy 35 vulneraries please!" Ferdinand spoke up. Why doesn't he let my hand go? I don't mind at all but. "That will be 1200 gil!" My eyes widened. "What?! Why so much?" I asked. Anna sighed. "Look kid, I run my business how I want" She explained and I looked at Ferdinand as he looked a bit shock Maybe because of the high price? "Well, I guess we'll go to another shop, I heard that man over there is selling the same item at a much lower price, guess we'll pay from him," I said and turned my head as if I was about to leave. "Wait, kid, how about a 10% off? Huh? How does that sound?" She asked. I let out a frown. "What only 10%? That still doesn't compare to the-"

"Okay then-! How about 20% off? Is that better?" I smiled softly and nodded. "Much better actually" Anna sighed heavily, as she began to pack the bottles into boxes. "Here" She slid 2 boxes on the table, "Thank you~," I said and handed her the amount she had told me. I let go of Ferdinand's hand to pick up a box and Ferdinand picked up the other.

"Come back soon!" Anna called out as we made our way through the crowd. From time to time, our arms would bump into each other. "That was very impressive, Y/N" Ferdinand finally spoke as we were back in the monastery. "Thank you, it's a commoner thing I picked up" That was a lie. Ashe taught me when we had the duty together. I'm sorry Ashe, I have to impress Ferdinand somehow. Ferdinand chuckled. "You really didn't have to do that though, I had enough to pay" He commented. "You did? Oh, I guess it's a habit then"

"It's not a problem at all," He said as he placed the box on a table next to Professor's desk. "Here, let me help you with that" He gently took my box and placed it next to his. "Thank you, Ferdi" I smiled. He smiled back, "No need to thank me, I'm always glad to help" I laughed softly before quickly stopping, "I hate to ruin the mood but I have to ask...why...did you save me that day? I mean we barely knew each other...and you could've gotten hurt" I said clenching my fist on my sides. Ferdinand placed a hand on my shoulder, "It was the noblest thing to do." He replied and then smiled. "I couldn't let you get hurt...and if I'm being honest...I was trying to impress you in one way or the other" He said as he removed his hand from my shoulder and smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Oh? The all mightly noble Ferdinand Von Aegir was trying to impress a mere commoner like me?" I asked placing my hands behind my back. Ferdinand stared into my eyes for a moment before laughing. "If you marry me then you could stop being a 'mere commoner'" He said and I felt heat rush to my cheeks. "F-Ferdinand! What do you m-mean marry? W-Why are you thinking of marriage anyway?!" I stuttered and he just stood there and chuckled.

-"I'll leave you to make the decision, come back to me when you have made up your mind," He said and waved as he headed to the door, I stared at him as he left the room. My eyes widened and I followed after him quickly. "Come back, Ferdi! I never said I 'didn't' want to marry you~" I could hear him laugh loudly from a distance.