Chapter 10

~Luke's POV~

As soon as we got home, I walked Cher to her house so she can grab a few things. I'm not sure how long her parents are going to be away for but the longer the better. I guess that's kind of self fish of me to say but I love spending time with Cher.  

When we got to her front door she tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Do you have a key?" I asked

"Yeah, but it's inside." Cher sighed.

"Well that doesn't help us does it?" I paused "Wait here I got a plan." I walked towards the back yard and when I looked behind me Cher was watching skeptically. I opened the back gate and when I looked up I noticed Cher's bedroom window was open. The only problem is her rooms on the second floor. I opened the shed and found a ladder and extended it to its full length and leaned it against the house.  I started climbing up and the ladder just reached the window and I jumped in the window and landed on Cher's bed.

I jumped up and ran down stairs and opened the front door and let Cher in. 

"How'd you get in?" She questioned as she stopped in front of the stairs realizing she couldn't walk up them.

"Someone forgot to lock their window" I winked as I snuck up behind her and picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs. When we reached the top i carefully lowered her down till her feet were reunited with the floor. I waited a few second to let her catch her balance. I ran back down the stairs and retrieved her crutches and ran back up and handed them to her.

"Thanks Luke." She smiled.

"No problem babe."  I whispered.

When we got to her room she pulled out a small suitcase and started putting clothes in it.  After a  few minutes she finished and stood up and our eyes met. Her big brown eyes staring into mine made my heart melt. I felt my self leaning in before Cher closed the gap in between our lips. Our lips moved in sync.  The kiss started to get really heated, I slid my tongue across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth as I deepened the kiss. 

We both pulled away for air before we quickly pushed our lips back together for another passionate kiss. After a few minutes of making out we slowly pulled away.

"You have no clue how long i've been waiting do that."  I whispered in here ear before attacking her neck with kisses. 

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Cher added before reattaching her lips to mine. Things started to get heated. I pulled away and stopped things from going any farther.  She looked at me confused, i leaned in and kissed her forehead before linking our hands together and grabbing her suitcase in my other hand.

"Luke why did you stop things before?" Cher asked genuinely confused.

"Cher I want to take things slow, I don't want to rush anything." I said and she smiled in response  before pulling me into a hug. 

"Thank you." She said loud enough so that I could barley hear it. I didn't respond instead I pulled her in closer and just took in her company. 

It was getting late so we ate a quick dinner and headed towards mine and Jai's room and got ready for bed. 

"You can sleep on my bed ill sleep on the floor." I told her as I started getting out spare blankets and pillows.

"No we can share we've done it before." She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I know but I don't wanna hurt your leg." I said in a very concerned manor.

"It'll be fine, please-e" She said exaggerating the 'e'.

"Fine." I said giving into her demands. I carefully helped her onto my bed and cuddled into her.

"Goodnight Love." I whispered into her ear

"Goodnight Luke." She replied. After a few minutes her breathing slowed down informing me that she was asleep.

Thoughts were running through my mind keeping my brain awake. Tomorrow i'm going to sign her up for x-factor, her voice is too good to be unnoticed.  I just hope my plan doesn't backfire and blow up in my face. The last thing I want is for her to be mad at me, but in the long run I know im doing the right thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Okay so this is sort of a short chapter I know, not much happened but I swear next chapter will be better! Currently there's a blizzard outside and theres like 8 inches of snow on the ground and were supposed to get 8-18inches so i'll have plenty of time to write more unless i lose power and wifi then i might cry! Joys of living in New York!!