Chapter 5

~Cher's POV~

After I fell asleep, I could have sworn I heard Luke whisper 'I love you' into my ear but it must of been a dream, I mean he's only knew me for a day, but I feel like I can trust him. I turned around and Luke was still sleeping, I checked my phone and it was 11am. I had 10new text from my mom. 'Cher where are you?' 'Answer your text or your going to be in so much trouble' 'Luke's mom called me and told me your at his place' 'I dropped off a pair of clothes for you for when you wake up' etc.

I checked twitter and I had 10,ooo new followers. How did that happen? I went through some notifications and some were nice and some were really rude. They ranged from 'aw you and Luke are so cute together!(:' To 'Stay away from Luke, he's mine!. I finally found Luke's twitter, he has over 380k followers?! I wonder how he got so many, well now he has 380,001 cause I followed him. I looked at his tweets and he posted a pic of me sleeping on the couch and he was cuddling me kissing my forehead. The caption was "watching titanic with sleeping beauty(: @CherLloyd"'. Aww this boy is so cute I can't even.

I quietly snuck out of bed and went to the kitchen to make Luke and I breakfast. I got out all the ingredients to make homemade chocolate chip pancakes. I knew how I was going to wake him up. I took an extra pancake and creeped into his room and through it at his face before running into the kitchen. Luke came running out if his room and picked be up and threw me on the couch. He jumped on top of me before Jai walked into the room.

"Umm what are you guys doing?" A confused Jai asked.

"It's not what it looks like." Luke and I said in unison. Me and Luke both got off the couch and headed to the kitchen. "Before you decided to chase me I made us pancakes!" I said with a cheeky smile, "before you decided to give me a wake up call I was enjoying my dream."

"Oops my bad." I said giving a sympathetic smile. Luke was already half way done with the pancakes. "No worries, these are actually really good!" Luke said talking with a mouth full of food.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to talk with a full of food?"

"No... So what do you wanna do today?" Luke said putting even more food in his mouth.

"How about we go to the park?"

"Sure sounds like fun" Luke said while putting his dish in the sink.

"Alright I'm just gonna go home and take a quick shower an then ill meet you back here in an hour." I replied. Luke nodded and I took my phone and walked back to my house.

~Luke's POV~

After Cher left I cleaned up the kitchen and took a quick shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on dark washed jeans and a white obey t-shirt. I put on a grey beanie before Jai walked into the room "what were you and Cher doing before?" He winked at me. Why does he care? It's none if his business? Why am I getting so defensive, he were just wrestling that's all.

"Oh it's nothing she woke me up by throwing a pancake at me so I chased her and tackled her. Why do you care?" I kind of snapped at him

"I don't know I kind of like her, there's something different about her." Are my ears deceiving me? Did I just hear that my twin likes Cher? My heart stopped. I didn't know what to say.

"Oh cool. Well me and her are going to the park so ill see you later." I didn't have the heart to tell him I liked her to. 'Luke can I co-" Before Jai had a chance to finish I shut the door and ran down the street. I texted Cher 'Text me when your ready ill come over to your house and pick you up -Luke <3 xx' with in 30 seconds Cher replied 'you can come by now I'm ready -Cher<3 xx" I went and knocked on Cher's door, and was greeted by her mom. 'Hi Luke, Cher's up in her room. Feel free to go up stairs if you want.' Her mom said while letting me inside. 'Thank you Mrs. Lloyd.'

I walked up the stairs and I was careful to knock this time, even though its a lot funnier not to.

Cher opened the door and greeted me with a friendly hug. I wish I good save this moment for forever. I loved being wrapped in her arms. After a few seconds we both separated and I sat on her bed as she finished doing her hair. 'I thought you said you were ready?' I smirked as she put her hair straightener down. 'Okay I'm ready Brooks.'

We walked out of her house and headed towards the park. It was almost summer but it was still chilly out side. Cher only had on a tank top and jeans and I saw her shivering. 'Cher are you cold?' 'No I'm not.' She said she was obviously lying. 'Don't lie to me.' I said as I took of my hoodie and out it on her. 'Thanks but now you'll be cold!' She said looking a bit upset 'don't worry about me, as long as your warm ill be okay." I gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded as we arrived at the park.

We headed towards the swings and I began to push her. 'Higher!' She giggled. After a few minutes I sat on the swing next to her and she came over and sat on my lap. We slowly swung back and forth. After we ran to the monkey bars and we acting like children. 'Luke look what I can do!' Cher screamed as she hung upside down letting her hands flow in the air. 'Nice!' I yelled back. 'Its getting late I think we should head home.' 'Alright wow time flies by.' Cher replied as he headed towards the gate.

When we arrived at her house I walked her up to the front door and hugged her goodbye. We both slowly pulled away and stared into each others eyes. I slowly started to lean in, our lips crashed together. I immediately felt sparks fly, our lips moved in sync. I felt her smiling as we both pulled away. We were both silent, it was a nice type of silence. 'Ill text you later' is all I could say, still processing how amazing that kiss was. She nodded and I kissed her forehead before turning around and walking back to my house with the biggest smile on my face.

I've kissed quite a few girls in my 17years, but mine and Cher's was different. I've never felt such a connection between me and a girl before. I hope Cher feels the same way, if she doesn't I might of just ruined out friendship. We've known each other for 2days maybe I'm moving to quickly. I have to take a step back and find out if she feels the same way, but if I go to slow I might loose her to Jai. I can't let that happen, I love her to much. Yes I love a girl I've know for 2 days.

~Cher's POV~

Luke and I had so much fun at the park. We were cuddling on the swings for a while before the inner child came out of us and we went and played on the monkey bars. When he walked me home he hugged me goodbye but once our eyes made contact I got lost in his dreamy eyes. He slowly started leaning in so I closed my eyes and filled in the gap between our lips. The kiss felt like fireworks going off, it was perfect. I didn't want the Kiss to end but we both separated for air. We were both speechless afterwards, he kissed my forehead before heading back to his place.

I ran up to my bedroom and checked Facebook. I had over 500 friend request and thousands of messages. I couldn't be bothered to check them so I quickly logged out and checked twitter. A couple hundred new followers. I checked my notifications and so many people were asking me to follow them. I followed a few but I feel bad that I couldn't follow them all. I put on pajamas laid in bed, and checked my phone. One new message from 'Lukeyy' "today was a lot of fun! Text me when you wake up, goodnight Cher(: -Luke xx" after reading his text I closed my eyes and went to bed feeling on top of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Authors Note~

Hey there! This chapters a bit messy. I wrote this while at my friends house, so it was hard to concentrate! Anyways here's chapter 5!