Chapter 2

I was awoken to the sound of my mom banging on my door.

"Cher wake up the neighbors have come over to welcome us to the neighbor hood!"

"It's only 10am let me sleep!" I half screamed back before i rolled over and quickly fell back asleep.        

I finally woke up and its was already 2pm. "Shit" I mumbled to myself after realizing tomorrows my first day of school and there's no way I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight. I got out of bed and put sweat pants and a hoodie on its gonna take a while to get used to this weather. I started unpacking my clothes and neatly organized my closet. I wonder how long its gonna stay this clean I giggled to myself and continued unpacking.

When I got to my pictures the realization set in that I'm 10,000 miles away from all my friends. It's going to be basically impossible to skype or talk to them because we have this 14 hour time difference. I sighed to myself and continued unpacking. This is going to be a long year. My room was starting to look like my own my walls were painted a light shade of pink and were covered with hundreds of pictures of me and my friends, and memories of my old life.

It was 6pm when my mom called me down stairs to eat dinner. I wasn't the only one spending the day unpacking so we simply ordered Chinese food! My favorite! I ordered Chicken with broccoli and quickly ate it before taking a quick shower. When I walked into my room I  noticed my mom put my new school uniform on my bed. I've never had to wear a uniform, you see back in New York only private schools had them, I'm kind of excited cause I wont have to spend hours picking out outfits in the morning.

I put on MTV and 'Forget The World' by Faydee came on and I started  dancing around and laughing, this is the first time I've genuinely smiled in a long time. It was almost 10pm and I figured I should at least try to get some sleep for school tomorrow. I'm dreading getting lost tomorrow I'm really shy at first but once i'm comfortable my really loud rebellious side comes out. The second my head hit my pillow I just passed out. My body must still be really jet lagged from this 14 hour time difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so the Janoskians Will be in the next chapter! Sorry it's starting of a bit slow but I have to start off somewhere! Please Vote! My twitters @Janoskian1dfans if you wanna follow me! I follow everyone back on it <3