Chapter 3

My phone alarm went off and I let out a sigh of frustration and got out of bed. I went to my bathroom and started doing my hair. I straightened it and put on a light layer of make-up. I brushed my teeth, and then put on my school uniform. It was so unflattering but everyone else will be wearing it so it can't be that bad. I went down stairs and got a quick bite to eat before preparing my self to leave.

The school wasn't that far away so I decided to walk to try get to know the neighborhood a bit better. I walked up to the school and took a deep breath before heading towards the front door. Once inside i quickly went on a hunt to find the office. I finally found it and got my schedule, before trying to find my class i went to my locker which was basically in the middle of know where.

After getting my books I started looking for my English classroom, as soon as the bell rang my heart started racing. My eyes started to tear and my vision got blurry I knelled down and tried to pull myself together. My attempts failed until I felt a pair of hands touch my back.

"Are you okay?" A worried voice asked

I wiped my eyes and quickly turned around to see a tall attractive curly haired guy. "Yeah i'm just lost, it's my first day here." I said while trying to hold back my tears. I usually don't get emotional but i've had a lot on my mind especially since i just moved here two days ago.

"Don't worry, let me see your schedule." The mystery guy said.

I handed him my schedule and we started walking towards my class.

"We have all the same classes so ill walk you to them if you want."

"That would be amazing if you don't mind." I smiled and continued to walk.

"It would be my pleasure. What's your name beautiful?"

"Cher, what about you?" I said as i felt my cheeks get red

"My names Luke" Luke smirked as I felt his hand reach for mine.

                                                                       ~Luke's POV~

I was walking to class being "fashionably late" when i saw this beautiful girl crying. I quickly ran over to her and asked if she was okay. When I said "What's your name beautiful." she blushed and it was the cutest thing i've ever seen. She happens to be in all my classes and i'm so excited she seems so sweet and Innocent i can't wait to get to know her.

                                                                         ~Cher's POV~

As Luke and I walked into class all eyes turned our direction and they were starring as if we just killed someone. I quickly found the nearest empty seat and sat down.

"Class we have a new student today. Cher stand up and introduce your self." The teacher demanded

I quickly stood up and introduced my self  "Hi my names Cher." I said and started to sit down before the teacher interrupted me.

"Wow that accent I'm guessing your from New York?" He questioned

I nodded and sat down

"So quick to sit down Miss Lloyd? I guess it's a New York thing?" He laughed and turned and faced the board

I stood back up "That's so stereotypical, and i'm guessing you rode a kangaroos to school?"

Everyone started laughing, I took a quick glance at Luke and he was hysterically laughing, the class started clapping why? I don't know but I did a sarcastic bow and sat back down. The teachers face was priceless, he mumbled something under his breath and then yelled "Cher I'll be calling your parents after class for a meeting."

I just nodded and smirked, i'm sure my parents wont care, I mean I'm just sticking up for myself right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         ~Authors Note~

So in this chapter Luke makes his grand appearance! I'll bring the other boys into it soon! Feedback would be much appreciated! This is only the beginning so don't worry it'll get better I promise!