Game Day: Pt 1

Today is a big day, we have like three little missions to complete. I went for a run this morning around the campus in attempt to build my fitness back up. I used to run a lot of track in elementary - middle school but I kind of gave up training so I could focus on studying. Since I had a lot of time to get ready I decided to put some effort into my appearance, I wore a black and white checked playsuit, with thigh high socks and black converse (a/n okay outfit sounds really shitty but ariana did a photoshoot for seventeen magazine with this outfit and she looked cute af > all outfits from this fanfiction are on my polyvore acount 'anonymous-blogger456').

I was suprisingly the first in at the spot we chose to meet yesterday, I texted Neha but she slept in and told to go without me - oh yeh, we are kinda close now but don't worry I would never forget about my precious friend Mya! Which reminded me to text her:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Princess Mya

Hey girly hows spring break going???

xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I got an immediate reply:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Princess Mya

OMG It's insane Ari honestly I wish you were here with me right now. Im not gonna lie there's been a bit of beef lately between the girls and a few fights :/ I've stayed out of them tho lol :D Other than that the raves are awsome! Big Sean performed last night! ahhh I miss your head so much :( I'm gonna come down when someone I don't like is performing or theres an unapealing event on ! Tell me how the internship is going!

love you heaps xoxoxox

---------------------------------------------------------------------

wow... sounds terrible ahaha shhh I'll keep that to myself. Oh well it's not my cup of tea..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Princess Mya

Aw sounds interesting..? I hope you're staying safe ! Honestly just let me know when youre gonna come down! I miss you too :(

And to answer your question... It's alright. I mean it's basically just one big competition that we all go through in groups. In my group I have made friends with only one of them so far.. Neha - she's really sweet and pretty :D and as for the others im not sure.. actually im not gonna lie there is this one guy on my team that is really unpleasant and its getting to me >:| not sure why tho.. I shouldn't really care right? uhhh

anyways my mission is going to start soon so I'll let you go

Love you sister xxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Princess Mya

Sheesh girl you got lot's to explain - WAIT ONE LAST THING ... is he cute? ;)

xxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Princess Mya

....yes.

:s

xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow you type really fast"

I almost jumped out of my seat.

I looked up to see who it was.. Stuart. "Holy shit when did you walk in?"

He was sitting in the chair opposite me a couple of meters away. "Like 3 minutes ago, what were you texting about? You almost broke your iphone.."

I just looked around the room.. 'uhmm just things.." It got silent. Shit shit shit I hate awkward silence's..

"So do you wanna talk about how you were gazing at me yesterday?" He had a cheeky grin on his face. Kinda sexy.

"I apologise however I wasn't intending on staring at you.. I was just staring into space but your face was what I landed on." um what the fuck did I just say...

Stuart P.O.V

"I apologise however I wasn't intending on staring at you.. I was just staring into space but your face was what I landed on." She looked around nervously, I think she was trying to play it cool but it came out wrong. I mean right now she is looking pretty stunning, wearing high socks and a short playsuit... I can't help but stare.. She coughed and caught me staring.

I smilled at her sarcasticly "whatever you say mam." There's something about her, she's different. The last time I said that about a girl she turned out the exact opposite... Maybe I should stay away from this one.

Or I could just play with her for a bit..

Ariana P.O.V

He looked deep in thought, I mean I fricken caught him staring at my legs just now! Pervert.

The rest of the group walked in and we immediately began our mission: Debug the Code. I was pretty good at this stuff. So I felt comfortable showcasing my written working out on the glass board. Nick and Billy however would not shut up about some password bullshit, it was getting on everyone's nerves. I always wondered how the hell they got this internship? Anyways the rest of the 'friendly' crew sent them off on an adventure to find Professor Xavior.. Poor guys. I decided to stay out of trouble and not pitch in.

When lunch time came around we still hadn't found the bug yet. I first sat down with Neha at a table big enough for everyone, who slowly joined in one by one. Exept for Nick and Billy. Stuart basically kicked them off.

I needed to use the restroom so I told Neha I would be back in a few and left the lunch table. It seemed like forever I was looking for the damn bathrooms when a wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into a tall brown - haired boy, extremely cute. "Woah watch out babe you might hurt yourself" He smiled genuinly while holding my arms. And oh my he has a british accent.

"I'm so sorry!" I quiclkly replied. He stood me up straight and pretended to brush off my arms

"what's a pretty girl like you doing wondering around alone?" I blushed

"I'm just trying to find the bathroom, do you know where it is?" I tried to play off my red cheeks.

"Uh yeh I just came from there.." he turned around to point in the direction.. "straight down to the left"

"oh thank you so much" I stepped aside to walk past him but he spun around and grabbed my arm "wait I didn't catch your name?"

"Ariana" I smiled shyly and looked down. He grabbed my hand and held it lightly in his palm.. "Graham."

hjsdvhdfkj my stomach was all weird and spinny inside... That boy just made my day

Authors Note:

okay let me start off by saying IM SO SORRY for leaving it this long :( please forgive me I know this was a really shitty chapter but I started school again and well you know... assessments and shit

Anyways I had a completely different concept for this chapter that I started writing way back when i was on my trip but I lost the document and now I can't remember what it was about :/ hopefully this is good enough !

Please leave me feedback and don't be afraid to comment ! I honestly won't feel like updating if i dont have the motivation to hahaha btw I promise part 2 of this chapter will have a lot more skinship with ari and my dark and stormy boy

okay anyways have fun reading and il be updating soon xxxx