Chapter 2

The Dream

As I dozed off and ascend into a dream like state, the scenes I saw were defiantly something, some of which were very puzzling and baffling, other clear as day and very, very, prominent, but this dream seemed...... a little off, something was different, I woke up in my bed facing my wall "Hmm, i must've rolled over in my sleep, best wake up Rho-" As I roll over I quickly notice a very large pool of red liquid located where my wife was, as I recall, sleeping, trying to mentally attach the possible reason on why there was such a large amount of this red liquid stained where she was suppose to be laying, I knew something was wrong, very....wrong, I rushed out of my bed across my dark room and quickly got into something and upon doing so I scurried downstairs, I paused for a brief moment..... The hall way was engulfed in darkness, I knew I had to go in but, my legs, they were as heavy as bricks, they were adamant in not moving as though subconsciously my brain was telling me not to move any closer than I currently was.

I took a single step forward, and as quickly as it happened the entire space around me was black, I could barely see my hands in front of my face.

I couldn't shake the lingering feelings of there being someone or rather, something, watching me from the solitude of darkness which surrounded the room...