Chapter 5

6:37 AM 

It's slowly becoming day, my eyes are stinging from last night, I didn't get a wink of sleep, I have no idea but I was hit by a wave of fatigue and queasiness, I'm going to call into work and take the day off there's no way in hell I'm going in today, not feeling like this anyway.

I pick up the and dial my managers desk phone, *Picks up* "Hello?" I explain why I am taking the day off, thank god Mr. Krew is very understanding, "Okay, you just take it easy, i'll see you back when your feeling better" . I wander back into my kitchen to get something down me, I'm absolutely starving.

8:50 AM

Since its now morning ill get into proper clothes and take a walk, the fresh air might help me forget about that..... nightmare. I put on a casual pair of jeans and a t-shirt, nothing flashy, just casual, and listen to see if Rhoann is awake....... *Few seconds later*..... Okay i'm good, she doesn't wake up for work until 9, just wanted to make sure she doesn't wake up earlier and notice me ready to leave. So I walk to my front door and quietly click the lock open "This damn lock needs to be replaced, its so bloody Rusty", I slip outside. the cold air slices past my cheeks like thin blades, "Damn its cold... almost forgot its morning" .

I walk into town and as the morning mist starts to roll in all I could see were the silhouettes of the other people walking around the town with me. Its so peaceful, I like that, it gives me time to think about what to do today. nothing.... absolutely nothing, I just cant think straight, not after what i saw in that damned nightmare, I swear it'll haunt me for the rest of my life....