Nightmares that come true-2

The teacher was giving a brief explanation of the Nervous System. But all Ibrahim could here were the distant sounds, like the Basket-Ball touching the court floor as it bounced, or the scraps and shuffles of feet across the corridore.

"Alright class! That's it for now! We will complete the rest tomorrow!", the teacher announced over the noise of students getting up from their seats and moving out of the room. Ibrahim sighed in relief as the shcool bell announced their "freedom" for the day!

In the bus, he couldn't think about anything other than his dream..... uhhh Nightmare, he corrected himself. As the bus stopped near his house, he immidiately spotted Danish bhai's car. Api is here!!! His inner kid was jumping up and down with happiness. His Api had been his support, his inspiration from the start! She was the reason he excelled both in studies and his extra-curriculars! But he did not wish to worry yet another person with his recent nightmares.

He went ahead and knocked on the door. After a few seconds' pause, it was opened. "Ibrahim! Ayza, look who's home!", his mom smiled at him before calling his Api, who came running towards him as his mom opened the door for him to come in. She hugged him tightly.

Her baby brother looked sad! She adored her little brother, seeing her baby brother worried hurt her. But she tried not to show it. "Hey bro! Wassup?", that earned her a brief smile, "Api!"

"Ibrahim, get ready! Your psychiatrist will be here any minute.", Mr. Kamran instructed his son. "Ok dad!", Ibrahim ran off to his room.

PSYCHIATRIST'S VISIT:

"Ibrahim Kamran! How old are you", Dr. Roman asked.

"14"

"How long have you been having this dream...err....nightmare of yours?"

"A few weeks...almost a month"

"Hmmm so what happens exactly?", the doctor gestured in the air.

"Uhh...... I am 8 years old in the dream. My sister, who is 16 in the dream, is holding my hand. Mom and dad are waving at me and saying good-byes....."

"Ok ...so your brother-in-law ....errr...... Danish! He isn't in the dream?"

"He was!....in one! But he never came in any other....", he said like he just reallized it.

"I see.... Have you been worried about something lately?"

"Not really.... nothing other than the dream anyway"

"Maybe something did upset you but the dream over-poweted any other worries?"

"I really don't think anything can worry me! I mean I don't really have much to worry about!"

"Ofcourse. Ok I think this is it for now! Untill the next session, don't worry much ok? Its just a dream!"

"Ok", Ibrahim muttered.

IN THE LIVING ROOM:

""So, how do you feel now Ibrahim?", Danish asked his wife's brother. "Same", Ibrahim stared at the floor.

"Hey, lets go get some Coffee!"

"Coffee?", Ibrahim looked up.

"Yes Coffee!"

"You know I don't like Coffee!", he stared down at the floor again.

"I know! So I'll have Coffee and you can have some Hot-Chocolate!"

"Ok", Ibrahim smiled at him.

"Good!", Danish said as he got up.

IN THE CAR:

"I had to discuss some business with a client. Do you mind if I talk to him in your presence?"

"I don't mind", Ibrahim almost whispered.

"Hey, cheerup buddy", that earned him a smile.

AT THE CAFE:

The Cafe was a small cozy place with a few tables and low lighting. Ibrahim was staring at the table, while Danish watched him. Ibrahim had always been full of life, seeing his brother-in-law so sad an quiet was very upsetting.

"Aah! Mr. Danish Ali!", Danish turned to see a man of 28-29 years of age, dark brown mysterious eyes and light brown tousled hair. Danish gave him questioning look. "Oh I am sorry!", he extended a hand towards Danish ,"Sahir, Sahir Khan "

"Mr. Sahir Khan!", Danish recognized him immediately.

Ibrahim looked up to the man his brother-in-law was talking to then looked down again.

"Nice to see you Mr. Khan", Danish said. "Nice to see you too Danish and please call me Sahir" , he replied.

"Yes Sahir, shall we discuss the details then?"

"Sure let's begin"

As they discussed, Ibrahim kept staring at the table. A cell phone started ringing suddenly .

"Assalamu-Alykum Ayza!......yes he is OK. ......don't worry , he's fine. ..... I miss you too "

I miss you

I miss you

I miss you

Ibrahim almost dropped the cup he was holding!!!

FLASHBACK

An 8 yearold Ibrahim stopped crying for a moment to notice his brother-in-law Danish bhai standing next to a white car waiting for someone, Danish bhai mouthed "I miss you " to Ibrahim's sister..............

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Ibrahim? Are you OK?, Danish asked his brother-in-law who apparently was elsewhere mentally. "Hun? , Ibrahim came back to the real world. "I'm okay!" , he said. "Good", probably about his dream he thought.

"Danish, what we're discussing right now is confidential information! Maybe we should go to someplace more private." , Sahir suggested.

"Yes of course how about the park outside? , Danish asked.

" Why not! ", he got up instantly.

AT THE PARK

Tha park was mostly empty, Ibrahim stared at the grass , something told him something very bad was about to happen. ..........

" This place is a little too empty don't you think?", Sahir frowned at Danish. Danish opened his mouth to speak but.........

MR. KAMRAN'S OFFICE

Mr. Kamran was discussing a huge order, that had been placed recently, with his team.

His cell phone started ringing , he picked it up and checked the caller ID, It was Danish, he answered "Danish? Ibrahim? " his eyes were wide with shock . "Where are you? ....Don't worry I am coming okay? "

"Go get the car started" , he ordered his driver on the phone. He took his coat and ran towards the car.........

A/N

SO READERS HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER.

I WON'T BE AT HOME FOR THE WEEKEND SO HAVE FUN GUESSING WHAT HAPPENED!

*EVIL LAUGH*

HAVE FUN ....;)

-Asma