What the Fuck?

As the ring slide onto my left ring finger I was all of a sudden out of my bed, confused. I turned and saw my body still there in my bed wrapped in my blue and grey sheets appearing to still be sleeping peacefully.

The cream colored walls of my room appeared to be pitch black and the wind blew hard and loud outside the window in the trees of the forest. My 5 year old pit bull outside was silent and it was as if my house itself was looming with death.

"What the actual fuck is going on," I stood shaking like leaf staring at my lifeless body.

"Hello, Darius Bennett. Such a sweet man so full of... lust. How evilly delicious," hissed a woman's voice that was cold and cruel. Chills traveled from my neck to my back until they flooded my body. My heart raced like a car in the World Cup.

I turned back around and there, in the slightest moonlight coming through the blinds from the window, was a seductive woman with long straight jet black hair, a long sparkly black dress with a split on the side going up her left leg, lace around the cleavage and shoulders, and red ruby like glowing eyes stood in front of me. Her fingernails were like red claws stained in the blood of her victims and her voice like a cold winter wind that takes the last breath of a loved one as you weep quietly for them in the night. She honestly gave me somewhat Morticia Addams vibes just a hell of a lot more horrific. I had never been so terrified and turned on in my life.

I grabbed my hand gun from the top of the dresser, "who the hell are you and how the fuck are you in my house?"

"Put the firearm down human, it has no effect on me anyway," the pistol flung out of my hands against the wall as if done by a force I could not see, "I'm Asmodues, the demon of lust. And you darling are full of it."

"Why are you here?"

"You want to be with Oaklynn Coal and I want to help you."

"Why?"

"Because pretty little pet, you have my ring and I want rid of it."

"How did Megan get your ring? Why the hell did she give it to me?"

"Megan used my ring once before. That's how she found out her ex fiancé was cheating on her, damn adulator shall burn in the inferno. I help people who wear the ring and Megan, the little darling, apparently wants me to help you in the same way I helped her all those years ago."

"Demons don't help people. Demons are evil, they work for the Devil." I sounded like my grandmother.

"Remember child, demons are solely fallen angels of the one you call Lord. Answer me this Darius, isn't it true that you fancy and fantasize about and being with the young, soon to be 18 year old, woman that goes by the name Oaklynn June Coal?

"I don't understand any of this," I said with tears of pure fright running down my face. Yes, of course I think about being with her.

"You want to see the real Oaklynn June. Get her to fall in love with you. Possibly even have take your last name some day. I only want to be free of that damn ring. We can help each other."

"How can you possibly help me get with Oaky?"

"Do not doubt me. I have my ways. Think of this, you get the girl, make her yours and only yours, live happily ever after like some child's fairy tale, riding side by side on motorcycles, going to demolition derbies together, her cheering you on at your races, maybe have some children. All at the price of you burning the ring in the metal melter in the forge her elder brother built in their parents backyard and I'm set free to go on my merry way, never bothering you again," the demon seductively charmed with the images I had contemplated many times in my own head at night alone.