chapter 3

cassie ('・_・')

"alright, all of you may go for your lunch now."

my english teacher said, as every packed their stuff and left the class. i was always the last one to leave the class, didn't wanna be pushed by everyone in the hall. as i walked out, i noticed a boy passed by me. he wasn't a normal boy tho, something about him really caught my eye. he had his hood up, covering half of his face as he passed, all black. he glanced at me for a second, then looked away. i did the same. 

i decided to ignore him and just walk to the cafeteria. i had no where to go, but the cafeteria. all students must be in the cafeteria during lunch, nowhere else. i sat away from everyone. i had no friends to sit with, which is totally fine with me. all i had was mia. i couldn't see her, but i could hear her, talking to me. i watched everyone enjoying themselves, eating normally like a normal person would. 

"don't listen to your stomach, listen to me." 

mia said, i nodded. i looked around and noticed the boy i saw earlier. he was also sitting alone, with a plate full of food. it was really hot here in sydney, why is he wearing a hoodie? i decided to look away before he notices me staring at him. i closed my eyes and waited for lunch to end.