chapter 2

luke (。-_-。)

i hate myself. i hate my voice, i'm pathetic. i'm the perfect example of a worthless person. no one likes me. i'm constantly thinking about death, nothing else but death. 

i was 13 when it all started. it was winter break. it was the last day of school before winter break. i wasn't the most good looking kid in school, but i didn't care. i had 4 very close friends. had. calum, michael and ashton. all four of us had one thing in common, music. we had the same taste in music and that made out friendship stronger. i was walking home, head banging to green day as i walked. just as i was about to open the door, i heard a scream. not just any scream, it was my mom's.

i dropped everything on the floor and ran towards the screaming. as i get closer, i heard a angry manly voice. dad. i opened the door, and there layed my mom. in a pool of blood, dead. tears started streaming down my face. i looked at my dad as he held a bloody knife. he looked at me with disgust. 

"this is all your fault, son."

he said, pointing at my mom with the bloody knife he used to stab her.

i slowly walked over to my mom, who wasn't breathing, and held her hand so tight. 

"i'm sorry."

were the words i said before i heard my dad repeat the exact same sentence he told me before.

"this is all your fault, son."

i stood there, looking at my dead mom's body until the ambulance came to take her away. ever since that day, i believed that i killed my mom. that i was the reason for her death.

and that night, that was when i made my first cut.