Chapter 5.

I slowly felt like I had come back from my long slumber on the cold and wet ground, but it actually feels more as if I'm laying in soft feathers. Warm and dry. 

Am I dead? 

I slowly open my eyes and see a big gold window in front of me. The room is all white and gold decorated. The white curtains are pulled to the side, where the view outside is on display. 

"Where am I?" I mutter to myself. I try to think back, but all I can think of is when... Taehyung, left me in the rain, and I just passed out because of the overwhelming feelings roaming inside of me. 

Nothing adds up right now.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" I ask out in the silence, but it seems just so peaceful. Not what I'm used to. 

Always woke up to the loud noise of people passing by and talk loudly. The stank which always made me nauseous. 

This feels like heaven...

I'm not dead, am I? 

I started to pinch myself on the arm and touch my face, which to my surprise felt-- SOFT??

I raised myself from the soft fluffy bed and walked around the room. When I came across a full body mirror I gasped. I was wearing a white beautiful night gown, with small petals embroidered  on. How beautiful. 

My hair looked also soft, and felt nice under my fingers touch. 

I need to find out what's happening.

As I look down to find something I can wear as slippers maybe, I luckily find some white slippers. 

I head towards the large robust door, to see which mystery is hidden behind it. 

As I open the doors and look out, I find myself now in a big glorious hallway. It's so magnificent. Am I in some castle?

"This must definitely be a dream. Wake up Eliza..." I Began to keep on pinching the skin on my arm. I can't believe I'm allowed to be in this place.

"What are you doing your highness?" A male voice, voices out and echoes throughout the large hallway. 

I didn't noticed someone appearing. May be too surprised this is true.

Hold on a second... WHAT DID HE SAY?!

"H-Highness?" I mutter out. My voice began to shake.

This is not true...

"Yes, your highness Eliza Moon!" He says cheerfully. Now I look up to look at his face. Who this man is.

He is a man with a great figure and a handsome face. While he is smiling with his teeth, it seems like his eyes disappears. Which Is an adorable feature. 

But I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he is calling me 'Highness' and even knows my name. 

"I think you may have mistaken the fact that I'm not royalty. You see-"

"I will explain you everything. It's time you now know it." My sentence get's interrupted mid sentences, by a familiar voice I just had to be sure if it's him I think it is.

Kim Taehyung. 

'How many times can the same thing break your heart?'

As long as you love it.