17. It's Good To Meet You Mr. Henris

Dionne's POV

It has passed some time since the day that me and Andreas went to the waterfall, talking about us, basically we are in the 'honeymoon phase' according to Lilith. He took us to some places like the park to eat ice cream and to the cinema and every time we saw each other we started kissing. Not that I'm complaining. Oh and he started calling me Cherry.

Today was Monday and I was walking in the hallway of Lilith's house to her room. I opened the door to see her with white rabbit on her arms lying down like a baby while she petted his head. Where did the rabbit come from?

"Do you have a rabbit?" I asked with a frown on my face, I don't really like rabbits that's why I gave them to Levia. Why didn't I notice him?

"Yeah, I think it's obvious. His name is Peter and by the look on your face you didn't know he existed" She said and sighed while I smiled sheepishly.

"I showed you him the other day" She complained putting him in the bed before throwing her arms in the air. Oh I remember now.

"Hey, I was on the phone. That isn't fair for me" I stated and she shook her head smiling slightly.

"Yeah, yeah it wasn't your fault. Now go, we only have 30 minutes until the classes start" She warned looking at the time on her phone and I nodded saying "See you later Peter" I walked to Bri's room and opened the door to see her cuddling with Finn. They had been inseparable since they met, Finn sleeps here most days or Bri goes to sleep in his house. I smirked and walked to them before using my powers to create heat in my middle of the bed where they are.

They started moving away from the heat until the two were at the bedside, then they moved just a little bit and fell out of bed. Finn fell at the top of Bri, which caused her to groan and me to laugh which seemed too loud because seconds later they two were glaring at me. I had a smile that could be identified as 'you know you're fucked up and if you smile or laugh they're gonna make your death more painful but you can't stop from doing it' Something like that, just as Finn was getting up I started running to Asmodeus and Madeline's room to find them sleeping naked. And Lilith says me and Andreas are horny.

"Mad, Mad, MADELINE" I whispered and soon understood that she wouldn't wake up soon if I continued so I yelled. She raised her head in panic and I looked at her embarrassed before saying "Finn and Bri are trying to kill me without a reason, please help me" I whispered innocently and she sighed before pointing to the their bathroom and saying "Go hide there and I know they have a reason so don't act all innocent" I kissed her cheek before running to the bathroom.

I hide behind the door and looked at the She-devil in the mirror to see that she had a 'are you dumb or something?' look on her face and just as I was about to ask her why she was looking at me like that she interrupted me saying "I can help you hide Dionne" I looked at her suddenly interested in the conversation "Come here" She said and I walked in her direction.

"You know that I have to go somewhere when you're not close to a mirror, right?" She said, I nodded, showing her to continue and she did "I go to the room where I live and I think you can enter it too. So come on, enter the mirror". I did as she said and it was all black before a room came into view. It had a huge double bed, there were some gold frames on the deep red walls and the room was a little dark even with the few lamps that were distributed throughout the walls. It had some red couches too.

"Hey D" A voice said and I looked to see the She-devil eating cherries on the couch. So that's where my cherries went.

"It's cool here, I like it" I said sitting next to her while throwing one cherry in the air and catching it with my mouth before eating it. We stayed like this for some time, just eating and talking.