Prologue

Alex was losing his mind more and more, he was getting mad and violent. the hospital finally called his parents to tell them that he had attacked the hospital staff and the nurse had to defend himself, at least that's what the nurse told everyone. Alex died from a scissor cut in the throat.
After the disturbing facts which had taken place in the city, the authorities decided to question the three other friends of Alex; Liam , Lukas and Lucy.
A week goes by and Liam, Lukas and Lucy decide to go back to school, but this feeling of guilt gnaws at them as they noticed Alex's absence.
Bad news, two weeks after the hospital drama, Liam begins to lose sleep. He warns his friends and the worst is to wait, three days without sleep he begins to have auditory hallucinations but not very serious. 1 week without sleep he begins to lose his mind, he quickly becomes violent, nervous and irritable. He will not escape the fate that was reserved for him , the day he made the mistake of taking lightly what he had to leave in ignorance. 2 weeks without sleep he was taken to the hospital, the same hospital where Alex was and was then prescribed a very high dose of sleeping pills without results, he himself became violent towards the hospital staff. At the end of the fourth day he gave up and committed suicide in his hospital bed with a knife he had used before eating.
This unfortunate fate follows the three friends, one by one , except for Lukas who disappeared without leaving any traces.
Peace reigned over the city for years, until another group of friends made the same mistake as Alex and his friends ...

Dear readers , enjoy the myth of vuran...