Avatar Aang

I was still surprised. I had to fight Azula. I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. I glanced at Zuko who was trying to get up. I gasped and bended water over my hands and tried to run over to him. A blast of blue fire got in my way. I shielded myself and looked up to see Azula on the roof. Azula charged with lightning after me. I ran off quickly. I then ran around the plaza, dodging Azula's blasts. I somersaulted away from a blast and fell to the floor.

"I'd really rather our family physician look after little Zuzu if you don't mind!" she said and blasted another bolt of lightning. I rolled away and got up. I sent a stream of water after it and blocked the lightning. She then sent two blasts of fire at me. I ran and hid behind a pillar, narrowly missing the attack. A blast of fire hit the pillar. I cringed with my hands over my head. I opened my eyes and stood up. I peered out from behind the pillar.

"Zuzu, you don't look so good!" Azula said.

She sent a bolt of lighting at my pillar. I ran and hid behind another. I glanced back at my previous pillar. It was destroyed.

That could've been me, I thought.

I bended water out to the roof but Azula was gone. I turned to find her behind me on flames. I ran out to the courtyard, bending the water into waves. I surfed on it and Azula blasted it. I still had enough to continue. She bended widely at me but I got away in time. I stumbled and fell in the plaza. I looked down to find a drain full of water. I looked up to see chains and I thought of something Aang had said.

I use Gluebending to stick his arms and legs together so he can't bend anymore.

It might just work with the chains. I grabbed them in time to see Azula rounding the corner.

"There you are, filthy peasant!" she shrieked.

I narrowed my eyes in determination. She narrowed hers with hate. I sent streams of water after her. She dodged them and rolled across the drain. I walked closer to Azula as she attempted to get up, pointing her fingers at me, I stepped back and bended the water up, freezing our movements. Azula's eyes darted back and forth, surprised. Her fingers were inches away from my face. I exhaled and the ice began to melt and I began to chain Azula's arms. I chained her other arm and brought her to her knees. I wrapped the chains around the drain. I then bended down the water. My hands fell to the grating as I gasped and coughed for air. I grabbed the chains and tightened them then I did it once more. Then I ran to Zuko's side.

I bended water over my hands and onto the wound. He grimaced in pain then relaxed. I looked at him and smiled in relief.

"Thank you, Katara," he whispered weakly.

"I think I'm to one who should be thanking you," I said, tearing up.

I helped him sit up. We walked over to Azula who began to Firebend from her mouth. She suddenly broke down in tears. I was in shock and I looked at Zuko, who was staring expressionlessly at his sister.

"You've come sown to this," he said. "A sad, helpless, girl."

"This isn't over! I'm going to take revenge on you!" Azula cried.

Fire Sages ran out to find Azula defeated. Zuko turned to them.

"Take her away. I'm going to be the new Fire Lord. When Ozai gets here, send him to where they imprisoned my uncle," he said.