chapter 36

Madi meet all other who asked her more about her relation with karn, and him being present had made it even better. They both share how they met, their first thoughts on each other , them being friends, her getting his parents as hers, their daily prayers, their long debates on tabboo topics her convincing his parent to support his education, and finally her leaving him.mad

Arjun noticed them both having a similar bracelet and asks about it, karn reply's it is Ira's birth mother's last memory originally anklets but ira had given one to him as a parting gift. And that had told them all karn and ira's bond was really strong. Nakul then asked karn what was his gift to her, all to joined in wanting to know, ira smiles and shows the sun tattoo that is engraved to her wrist.

The rest look at it and nakul smiles saying " oho so that is why you kissed the sun everynight before sleeping," the rest too hoot at that while karn blushes and madi was shocked they noticed. She just says "I won't deny cause it gave me moral support to have hope and get up stronger the next day as it reminded me of karns presence in my heart."

Her voice held pain that all of them noticed. But knew it is best to let her open up to them when she is comfortable, and madi seeing the atmosphere become serious challenged karn to the promised duel. And soon everyone was picking side, pandavas all choosing ira and hence the kauravas and ashwathama who had joined them chose karn.

Before they could begin mata called them all and madi was left whining that she missed her opportunity to beat karn. While the pandavas laughed at this ashwathama was like aren't you being over confident. They were already walking and arjun who was near them mention her hitting the rakshas hidimb and how he had fallen to the ground groaning in pain.All kauravas and ashwatham were shocked, while the pandavas and karn were proud.

They reached where mata where they were to prepare for the festivities that were coming, as it was time for navratri. Madi took over the role to instruct everyone on what to do and they all followed what she said. Soon it was evening and they had decorated the whole palace for the next day.

Bhishma informed that guru drona will come for the prayers, and all preppared his welcome. Madi could see karn tense slightly, she instantly knew that guru drona hasn't yet accepted that karn is as good as arjun and also among the best wariors in aryavat and there was some hostility between them.

The next morning once again they both did their puja together and this time it was only the two of them who were walking back to the palace. Ira this time started talking, " I had told you that I have a secret identity and I want to share it with you, so can we go to the caves where we can peacefully talk, and don't worry about the palace I had told everyone we will be there at the puja time since all arrangements are done."

Karn agrees and they head to the caves, once settled beside each other with ira holding karns arm she starts " I am actually the twin sister of dwarkadheesh, that make me dwarka's princess, you know this is even more shocking to me, I had always loved my birth parents, and my foster parents, even after both the couples had passed away my love didn't change but I had started considering the tridev and tridevis as my parents from my heart. And now all of a sudden I am told I have parents, I was really shocked."

"You know I would have gone to dwarka after meeting bhratashree, dau and maya ( subhadra) but I didn't, I just couldn't. I felt incomplete knowing my parents had no idea that I existed and Krishna told me that it wasn't the right time yet. but once again looking at the sun tattoo remind me of you and that gave me courage to smile again. Even at my place before I came here to hastinapur I always considered Krishna as my family, you and him where my only constants."

I don't like to beat around the Bush so I will directly say it that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I know I shouldn't have heard yesterday's conversation but when I heard my name as Ira, I just couldn't stop and I found out that just like I have loved you , you also feel the same for me. I'm sorry if you we're planning to share your feelings in a special way and at the right time because I believe there is no right time.

Karn was speechless, Ira had shared her feelings with him something she normally would hide from people she trusted him with that. He knew how she was a strong an independent person and could handle all her feelings this trust and love overwhelmed him. he knew how it felt when your identity changed all of a sudden so just like she was with him years back when he knew his truth he decided to be with her right by her side.

Karn after minutes of silence and With era once again calm spoke "priye I know you love me and I love you too and there's nothing in this world that can change that but before we tell everyone or decide to get married I want us to live the changes that have come over the past years I wanna share all my experiences with you I want to show you my world, and I want to know yours."

Madirakshi was happy to you know his thinking, him sharing his world with her before any commitment meant a lot and she already knew that she has accepted him with all his perfect imperfections. sitting beside him she had the perfect opportunity to grab him into a tight hug.

staying in that position they watched the lake and the peaceful nature took over them. Realizing they would get late for the puja, they left for the palace. Reaching there they got busy with all preparations. Guru drona who was away had now returned, he greeted the pandavas and was happy they were alive, while talking to mahamahim bhishma and the other courtiers as he was updated on the court happenings.

**************************************

Hey guys , what do you think of this chapter?

do share you views and vote for it.

lots of love,

bella