𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Kim Taehyung is a successful CEO. You can say that all his hard work made him what he is today. He moved out of his house after he turned 24. An apartment near to his office. And it's most definitely not a posh or luxurious house. His house was a cozy one. Which at one glance gives a homely vibe. That's what he preferred because Kim Taehyung likes to keep it simple.

When he got a call from his parents to meet them, the last thing Taehyung expected was to hear about marriage, his marriage.

"Tae. You know we do this cause we love you. The boy is a good one" Taehyung's mom said

"Mom, without a prior warning. I mean this is not the news I expected to hear when I'm back home. You can't blame me for being surprised"

"Ok. Be surprised as much as you want. But tell me are you interested?"

"See, I don't have a problem with marriage. But I have to see him and get to know him. I don't want to marry someone in a rush"

"You can meet him. That's what we were going to say. But you didn't allow us to finish"

"Well I was surprised so I reacted," Taehyung murmured

"You are just like your father. Soo dramatic"

"What do you mean by that? He is totally like you. I don't react like this ok" Mr. Kim argued back

"No honey keep dreaming. You're the dramatic one"

Well, it ended up with Mr. and Mrs. Kim arguing about who was the most dramatic one among them.

I hope my partner will be a calm one Taehyung thought with a sigh. He was long done with his family. It was nothing new to him. His relatives and friends already know how much of a crackhead partners Mr and Mrs Kim were. But even though he was done with his family, he would never trade them for anything. For Taehyung his family and friends are his priority.

Little did he know someone else was going to join his family and friends as his priority.

‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Taehyung was lying in his bed talking to his friends. He decided to stay at his parent's today cause he didn't have the energy to drive back. He decided to call his friends whom he considered as his brothers and let them know about the news. To say they were excited was an understatement. They were really happy that their maknae was finally settling down. He was the one who was single among them. Namjoon and Jin were already married. Jimin and Yoongi started dating after 2-3 months of meeting. And Hoseok was in a relationship with Jaehyun. They were high school sweethearts. All these years of commitment and they are still happily in love.

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY" Jin screamed

"Please stop screaming hyung. Namjoon hyung please shut him up" a very annoyed Yoongi commented.

"You know he won't stop" Namjoon replied with a chuckle.

"Ok, Kim you have to send pic, just a name is not enough. We have to check whether he is suitable for you. I am going to be the best man. Anyone who dares to disagree can fight me" Jimin exclaimed.

"Jimin stop. You have reached the wedding day already. Also about the guy's pic. I don't have it" Tae said with a sheepish smile.

"What do you mean you don't have any? You agreed without even seeing him. That's bullshit" Jae said

"Yeah, I agree with Jae" Hobi added.

"I haven't agreed to this marriage completely. I have told Mom and Dad that I want to see him and then only I will agree. Dad said he would arrange a meeting as soon as possible" Taehyung explained.

"If it is like that then it's ok I guess," Jae said.

"Yeah," others agreed.

"OK, guys. I'm hanging up. I have work tomorrow. I am going to sleep" Tae said.

"Okay bye. See you at the office"

"Bye" With that they cut the call

'Hope this will work out' Tae thought and went to sleep.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Tae and Kook will meet in next chapter.

Please don't forget to like and comment. Don't be a silent reader. Keep supporting!!

Hope you all have/had a nice day. Love you all <3

-Lixie