𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

Both were back to business. They were busy because they took a long leave.

Taehyung had many meetings to attend which were postponed and Jungkook had to get back to designing as he had many clients waiting.

Both came back home late but made sure to have dinner together. They didn't want their lack of time to affect their marriage.

‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Right now Jungkook was in his office.
It was past his usual working time. But he had a client to meet so he decided to wait till it was over because Kim Jiwoon was a huge deal.

He had a real estate business. He built villas and sold them. And he wanted Jungkook to do the interior work. It wasn't his first time working with Jungkook. He was really impressed with Jungkooks designs.

But he was also interested in Jungkook. While they were dealing with the last project he used to call Jungkook for coffee but he refused it. So this project was his opportunity to get closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook knew that the guy wasn't a great person to be with. He decided to keep it professional because for him Jiwoon brought profits. He didn't want to upset him and lose it but he also never encouraged his approaches.

His wait was over when someone knocked on his door. Since office hours were over everyone went home. Eunwoo and Yugyeom said they would stay back but he didn't allow them.

"Come in," Jungkook said.

"Hi, Jungkook. Sorry for the sudden meeting."

"It's ok Jiwoon-shi. Sit"

"Thank you Jungkook. And please drop the formalities. I guess we are closer than that" Jiwoon said with a smirk.

Jungkook sighed. It was clear that Jiwoon didn't know about his marriage. Considering it was a private wedding and that even some of his employees still didn't know he wasn't surprised.

"Sorry Jiwoon-shi but I rather keep it professional"

"Oh please. I thought we were friends"

"Can we begin?"

"Sure" Jiwoon replied with a defeated sigh.

They further discussed work. How and when the work needs to be done. After discussion, Jiwoon offered Jungkook a ride home which he politely refused.

To be honest, Jungkook wanted to scream into his face to stop it. That he was a married man. But he considered it as unprofessional and also the deal they made was huge. He decided to finish this project as soon as possible.

‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

When he reached home Jungkook went and slumped down onto his couch.
"Looks like you are tired" Taehyung who saw his husband falling onto the couch commented.

"Work was shit. How was yours?"

"Better. All the pending meetings are done and that's a relief. How was your meeting?"

"Don't remind me of that. The deal is huge. Designing 25 houses for a nice amount of money is like a jackpot. But the dealings with Jiwoon are hectic"

"Why. What happened?" Taehyung asked with eyebrows furrowed.

"He just doesn't understand what's the limit. It's frustrating. I should go take a shower"

"Yeah ok. Let's have dinner after that. I'll wait"

"I'll be back soon"
With that Jungkook left for a bath.

After that both had dinner and as always saw the cartoon which aired at night which happened to be Jungkooks favorite. At first, Taehyung teased him in a playful manner for which Jungkook defended that he picked up the habit of watching it because of Junie. And he couldn't get rid of it.

The only difference now is that instead of Junie Taehyung watched it with him. And Taehyung may or may not have become a fan of it too.

After their cartoon session, both cuddled in their bed talking about how their day was. Sharing their small talks they drifted to sleep.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Happy Taehyung Day
(Ik I'm late)
I hope he remains happy

Happy Taehyung Day(Ik I'm late)I hope he remains happy

Don't forget to vote and comment. Keep supporting!!!

Hope you all had/have a nice day.
Love you all
-Lixie