𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

They don't know how time passed this fast. Two weeks was close to getting over. It was Friday and only two more days of their leave were left.

They decided to spend those days at Jungkook's place. Little Junie has been asking for his uncles for so long now.

When they reached there the first one to welcome them was Junie.

"Uncle" the little boy screamed in happiness.

"Hey champ" Taehyung replied.

"Hey Junie" Jungkook greeted him.

"Uncle Tae, Uncle Gukie you both won't go back today, right? You will stay with me here right?" the excited little boy asked.

They both shared a smile and replied

"We will stay here for two days Junie"

"We gonna have so much fun champ"

"Yes" With that Junie dragged them both inside.

They really had a fun time. Everyone was happy to see them. They really missed their little boy in their house. But they were happy for Jungkook.

‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

It was dinner time. They were having dinner and talking about random things.

"You guys going back to work from Monday right?"

"Yes, Dad."

"How was your small vacation?"

"Good Mom. I think it's my first time taking such a long leave" Taehung replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"You didn't go for any tour or anything?" Junghyun asked curiously.

"I went mostly during the business meeting and didn't have to take leave then. I could just finish my work and go out with others. Mom and Dad rarely came with me. They preferred staying here itself. It was mostly with hyung I went with"

"Will you take me for the tour too Uncle Tae?" the innocent little boy asked.

"Sure champ. One day we can all go together"

"Pinky promise?"

"You do pinky promise?" Tae asked finding the boy's habit cute.

"I bet he got it from Kookie. Boy always asked us to pinky promise every time." Jungkook's mom said. Those sweet memories of little kookie made her emotional but she held it back. Didn't want to cry there and be teased about it for the rest of her life.

But one person was red as a tomato. It was none other than Jungkook. He didn't understand why everyone was sharing stuff about him like that.

"Mom stop, please. Junie didn't get it from me" He defended himself against his mom while looking at Taehyung with a pout. " I really didn't teach him stuff Tae. Trust me. I don't know where he got all those habits"

"I believe you made him drink banana milk from the amount of banana milk you drink yourself. And also the cartoon. I remember what Junie asked the first time we met"

"Oh come on. Don't say things like that. And cartoons are good too okay. Isn't it Junie "

"Yes Gukie"

They continued their bickering with Junie taking their side whenever he was asked. They were unaware of the fond stare they were getting.

Jungkooks mom and dad were really happy for their son. They knew how much their son had a hard time trying to socialize. How he never had many friends in high school and college life due to his anxiety and problems with strangers. They were scared about whether Taehyung and Jungkook would be comfortable with each other. But seeing them so comfortable and playful with each other made them relieved.