𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

There was a calm wind blowing. The soon-to-be couple were sitting opposite each other. Both of them waiting for the other to start talking. The awkwardness increased with each second. Finally, not being able to handle the silence Taehyung faked coughed to get Jungkook's attention.

"So you're really not interested in this wedding?" Taehyung asked

"No. I mean yes. I mean-"

"Shh...calm down. You can be honest with me. This will work out only like that. Even I wasn't interested in the wedding. It's no way because of you nor do I hate the concept of wedding." Taehyung continued after a pause. "I wanted to get to know my partner before marriage. That was my only condition."

"Same. Even I never had a problem with marrying. I just didn't want to be with some stranger. As you may have noticed I get anxious when I'm with new people"

"Oh okay. I understand. So I guess we both are on the same page about this"

"Yeah"

"So I will briefly introduce myself and then you can. Okay?"

"Ok"

"I am Kim Taehyung. 27 years old. I have my own company Kims. I moved out when I was 25 because I wanted to try living by myself and also mainly due to my work. That doesn't mean I don't care about my family. I will be with them whenever they need me." Taehyung explained the last part cause he really didn't want Jungkook to misunderstand him.

" I get it Taehyung. I didn't move out cause I just couldn't. I am really close with my parents. Also Junie. "

"He is a really adorable one," Taehyung said with a fond smile.

"Yes, he is. I have been close with him. He is basically my baby itself." Jungkook replied with a chuckle and Taehyung's heart warmed at that. He loved how Jungkook cared for the little kid.

"That's so sweet Jungkook"

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jeon Jungkook, an interior designer and I have my own designing company. There isn't pretty much to tell about me. I have only a few friends. Socializing isn't my strongest area".

"I have a friend group too. I am closest to 6 of them."

After the initial awkwardness conversation flowed easily. They talked about many things like their interests and hobbies. Both of them got comfortable with each other. They didn't know when time passed between their busy talk and laughter until they were called downstairs for tea and snacks.

Both the family had a good time chattering and enjoying the tea, and after some time it was time for the Kims to leave. Both the family were happy to know that their sons were ready to accept each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged numbers. They decided to meet each other soon to get to know more before their marriage. Both the family didn't want to keep the marriage delayed and the soon-to-be couple were fine with it.

       ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Taehyung was again on his bed but this time in his house talking to his hyungs through video call about the day's events.

The excitement in his voice was evident to others. They were happy about it. But they were also eager to meet their maknae's soon-to-be husband.

"When will we meet him Tae?" A very excited Jimin asked.

"Yeah Tae. Are you really going to make us wait till your marriage?" Jin asked.

"No hyung. I would love it if you guys met but at the same time, we have to think about him. I will ask him about this first, ok?. Also, he gets nervous in front of strangers. I don't want to make him uncomfortable" Taehyung said.

There was a small silence.

"Oh my god, do you hear that Hobi? Tae is already so considerate of him. "That's soooo sweet Tae" Jae exclaimed.

Hearing this Taehyung started blushing and tried to hide his face in his pillow.

"Is Taehyung blushing?" Others pointed out.

"Okay guys stop it" Taehyung whined.

"No. We won't leave this matter just like that "

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and teasing and finally, all of them drifted to sleep with happiness. 

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
This book will be basically fluff, okay.

 Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Please don't forget to like and comment. Keep supporting!!

Hope you all had/have a nice day.
Love you all<3
-Lixie