𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

The days went faster. Jungkook and Taehyung texted and called to keep in touch. The date of the wedding was fixed, that is exactly two months after their first meeting.

Both the families were busy with wedding preparations. Taehyung and Jungkook joined them once in a while. But since they had jobs they couldn't be there every time.

Both of their friend groups were nagging at them to meet their friend's partner. After all the annoying and screaming it was finally decided to meet.

It was decided that they would meet at a cafe. After work, Taehyung and others who worked in Kims left together. Jimin and Hoseok decided to come together. Jungkook's friends worked in his firm itself. So they decided to come together.

‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

When Taehyung and others reached Jimin and Hoseok was already there. And they waited for Jungkook and his friends.

They were sitting in a booth. Kind of excluding them from other customers. It provided them with enough privacy.

" I don't know why but I am just soo excited " Jimim exclaimed.

"Me too" Jin agreed.

" This is our first time like this" Yoongi commented.

" Yes, we couldn't even do this for Jin hyungs and Namjoons wedding cause we already knew each other. " Hoseok said.

Their talk was interrupted by Taehyungs phone ringing.

"Oh. It's Jungkook" Tae said

"Hey Jungkook, you here?"

"Hmm yeah. Where are you guys?"

"In the booth at the end. Should I come out?"

"NO. It's fine. We will come now, my friends are in the parking lot. I just came first to look for you."

"It's ok Kook. Take your time"

"Yeah. Okay. And uhm Tae"

"Yes?"

" I am uh .."

"Is this about what you told me on the meeting day?"

" Yes"

"You have nothing to worry about. Ok?"

" Ok. Thanks"

"Anytime. Now get your friends and come here." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

" Okay, " Jungkook replied.

After the call ended Taehyungs eyes lingered on the phone for a few sec with a small smile. Every day he talked to Jungkook he was surprised at how cute he became.

His fond stare didn't go unnoticed by the others present here.

"Oh my god Taehyung you are already so whipped" Jae screamed.

Jaehyuns scream made Taehyung come out of his daydream.

"No. I am not okay. " Taehyung said in his defense.

"Oh please. You were literally having heart eyes."

"Plus kookie? I mean you already have nicknames. That's cute"

"We aren't complaining though"

Their teasing was interrupted by Jungkook and Jungkook's friends entering the booth.

"Hey everyone," Jungkook said with a bow.

" Hi, Jungkook. It's soo good to finally meet you" Namjoon said with his dimple smile.

" Yes. Tae talks a lot about you and we were soo eager to see you" Jimin exclaimed.

"YAH" Taehyung screamed. "Don't mind them. Come and sit."

They introduced each other. It was a fun day. They had a meal. Jungkook felt comfortable with Taehyungs friends, same for Taehyung too.

The day was spent with their friends teasing them and their cheeks adorned with blush.

‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

They all were contended and happy for the soon-to-be couple. They all exchanged numbers. And it was finally time to go back.

"Bye Jungkook. It was really nice meeting you. And we are happy that Taehyung got someone like you." Jimin said.

Jungkook couldn't do anything else other than blush. They were standing a few feet away from others so no one else heard.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, Jimin hyung. And he is a nice guy. Easy to be with." Jungkook said.

And Jimin was really happy. He just wished and hoped that both of them stayed happy like this.

" Ok guys we are leaving" Yugyeom screamed. "Bye Taehyung, it was nice to meet you. Even though we feel that you are a nice guy I am telling you don't hurt our friend."

Taehyung was taken aback by the statement but he smiled and nodded. He knew Yugyeom was being protective of Jungkook. Like he himself was protective of Jungkook. He couldn't deny that Jungkook really made a soft spot in his heart.

" Never. You won't have to worry about that"

They all bid goodbyes and left. Only Jungkook and Taehyung was left.

"Bye"

"Bye Kook. Text me when you reach. And drive safe."

" You too Tae. Good night."

" Good night"

They just stared at each other for a few moments. Then broke their eye contact cause both of them were shy. Don't know what happened. But they both felt warm and cozy being next to each other.

And both were happy that they said yes to this marriage.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hope you all liked it. I wanted the friends group to meet before their marriage.

I'm trying my best to get them married soon cause that is what actually this book is about . But the initial matters aren't getting over.

Please don't forget to like and comment. Keep supporting!!

!!!! Next update will be after my exams are over sorry !!!!

Hope you all had/have a nice day.
Love you all<3
-Lixie