{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ}

As soon as the whistle blows, it's a mad rush through the gate, and you're lucky enough to be up the front.

Just like that day, you hear the ice crack across the floor, and you open up your wings, beating them hard and propelling yourself to his level, managing to grab one person with you.

You look down and see Ojiro.

"Hey, deja vu!" You grin, setting him down.

"I owe you one, (L/N)!" He says gratefully.

"I AIN'T LETTING YOU GET AHEAD THAT EASY, HALF 'N' HALF!" Bakugo shouts, and luckily for you, the noise of his explosion is drowned out by the sound of the crowd.

You fly swiftly ahead, keeping yourself around the same height as Todoroki, but both of you halt to a stop when cornered with huge robots.

"Multiple targets acquired...!"

"Every obstacle course needs obstacles!! Starting with the first barrier, Robo Inferno!"

"It's the zero-pointers from the exam!"

"Too many. There's no way past!"

"So these are the faux villains they used for everyone else's test?" The heterochronic boy mutters, looking up.

"Too easy." You smirk.

"Where'd they find the money for these?" Yaoyorozu questions.

{that's a very good point.}

Todoroki freezes the robots, but you fly over them, noting the unstable positions he froze them in.

"1-A'S TODOROKI!! Busting through and sabotaging the others in one move! This guy's cold!!"

You decide that it'd be smarter to catch up to him later instead of now, and letting him see you as a huge threat.

So you use your darkness to freeze all the robots in place, allowing everyone to pass.

{poor robots, created just to be destroyed

like humanity 😔

#brocken⛓🥀💀}

"What's this? Class A's (L/N) has stopped all the robots in their tracks for everyone to get through, despite having already passed the first barrier! The total opposite to ice-cold Todoroki!"

You hang back, wings flapping to keep you in midair, observing.

"H-Hey, there're kids pinned under there!"

"They've gotta be dead!"

"DEAD?! AS IF!" The boy yells, bursting out. "That bastard, Todoroki! I'd be dead if I wasn't me."

"Class A's just full of jerks, huh! I'd be dead if I wasn't me!" A silver dude shouts, bursting out too.

"You copy-cat!" Kirishima says, tears sparkling in his eyes as he runs. "I'm generic enough as it is!"

{awww, poor boy}

Deciding you've seen enough, you begin flying again, only to be pulled back by Bakugo.

"Oh, you little bitch." You grin, grabbing him by the arm and yeeting him behind you.

It goes back and forth like this before you get annoyed, using your darkness to wrap him into a burrito, and dropping him.

He glares at you as he falls, but the darkness inflates, making sure he's unharmed but on the ground, and you continue.

"So the first barrier was a piece of cake?! How about the second?! Fall and you're out!! You gotta crawl across if you wanna make it."