{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ}

"I'm joining your class today." Hitoshi comments, sweating slightly as you dodge his capture tape yet again.

"Oh yeahh, you're trying to transfer, right?" You ask excitedly, closing the distance between you and locking him in a hold.

"Yep." He sighs as you release him. "I don't know if I'll manage to though."

"You will. You've improved so much." You grin.

He arcs his brow, wrapping you up in the tape and pulling you in.

"That'd be thanks to you." He laughs, flicking you on the forehead before letting you go.

"Mm, I am pretty awesome." You say jokingly. "What's the time?"

"Oh shit, we'd better go." He realises, checking his phone.

"Okay, I'll see you. Later. Because we'll be working together." You grin excitedly, and he laughs.

When you enter the changeroom, you're spotted by Kyoka who waves you over.

"Yo, you good?" She questions concernedly. "I didn't get to see you after yesterday."

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." You smile gratefully, pulling on your outfit. Your edgy alt goth emo outfit has been modified slightly to deal with the cold but still shows an irrational amount of skin. Not that you mind, life's short and your skirts should be too.

It's all about the aesthetic, you know. You were willing to be a little cold if it meant you looked cooler (haha cold cool get it)

"That's good." She smiles, heading out with you.

"Oh hey, Katsuki, your costume changed." You point out. It looks like he's wearing a compression shirt and although you've seen him shirtless multiple times, this may be even more attractive.

"You good?" He asks gruffly, talking about yesterday, and you nod.

"I'm good. Like your outfit." You compliment, and he 'tch's in response, ears red and not from the cold.

"Oy, oy, quite the relaxed vibes coming from you guys." A familiar voice crows. "Could it be...you're underestimating us?!"

"Oh! They made it!" Eijiro calls, happily waving. "We're looking forward to it!"

"Class A! This is the day we settle things between us, don't you think!" Monoma grins, showing off a questionnaire. "Which did you think was better, Class A's concert or Class B's extremely quality-play? Can you see it?! We won by two votes!"

He hands the sheet to the redhead.

"Are you serious?!" The boy complains. "That's impossible. You didn't see (Y/N) sing."

"Wait, she sang?" Monoma asks, dropping his hands that were clapping in the air as he looks at him in horror of having missed it.

"Yeah and it was hella awesome!" He shouts in response.

"W-Well, you've been getting all the attention since we started at U.A but that's about to change!" The blonde yells, but you make a capture tape of darkness and wrap it around him, pulling him in and silencing him with a finger to his lips.

"Shh." You tell the blushing boy. "You're going to strain your pretty throat."

Tracing a finger along said throat, you release him, spinning him back to his class with the tape.

"I...Y-You..." He's caught by Tetsutetsu before he falls to the ground, clutching his rapidly beating heart as all thoughts leave his head.

"You broke him." Katsuki grins with a satisfied smirk, the jealousy just overpowered by seeing the cocky blonde reduced to a stuttering mess at a few words and a gentle touch.