{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ}

"We finally get to hear (L/N) sing!" Kaminari cheers as you, Kyoka, Momo, Katsuki and Tokoyami gather for practice.

You make a vague sound of discontentment, looking at the purple-haired girl for help.

"You've got this." She gives you a double thumbs up, smiling brightly.

Everyone had been working on their separate parts, and it was going to come together for the first time. Kaminari had been coming to your room a lot to ask for help with guitar, and you tried your best to teach him what you knew. You'd practiced a lot with Kyoka as well, her bass accompanying your singing and you'd worked out sections where you'd pause for her to solo despite her protests.

"Ready?" She asks, looking around at everyone else. When everyone nods in agreement, she gestures to Katsuki who counts in with his drumsticks.

His drumming is near-perfect, keeping the beat accurately and if he ever faltered, Kyoka's rhythm was still in time for people to group around. Momo is a little uncertain at the start, clearly unused to playing with others but she slowly gets the hang of it. When Tokoyami and Kaminari come in, the latter struggles slightly but manages to keep up.

Once they play the intro, she nods for you to come in and despite the anxiety building in your chest at having to sing in front of people, you sing just like you practiced.

She senses your nervousness, smiling reassuringly and you keep your eyes on her, imagining it's just the two of you practicing in her room, no fear of judgement or mistakes.

Kaminari's mouth falls open at your voice, and he falls two bars behind because he's too stunned to play, having to hastily look over at what Tokoyami is doing and the drumbeat goes unsteady as Katsuki restrains himself from reacting just as the yellow-haired boy did.

Your voice dies away to allow Kyoka's guitar to shine, and once it's completed its designated bars, you and her share the melody, alternating in a harmonization and call-and-response section.

All of you finish at the same time, which is a good sign, and although it still needs a lot of work it's definitely not bad, especially for a first try.

"Marry me." Kaminari blurts out, looking at you with wide eyes. "You're an angel. Please marry me."

Everyone looks at him in a mixture of shock and amusement (or anger, on Katsuki's part).

"What." You respond, wanting to laugh but also very confused.

"You have the voice of an angel. You ARE an angel. I see it now." He says, dead serious as his golden eyes sparkle.

"Shut the fuck up." The ash-blonde groans in disgust.

Before Kaminari can propose again, a call of 'Eri!' is heard, and you all rush out.

She's looking around, a small frown on her worried face as Mirio peeks out from behind a bush, (clothed) asscheeks on display.

When she sees you, the frown melts into a small smile and she runs towards you, wrapping her arms around your neck as you bend down to hug her.

"(Y/N)-nee!" She says happily.

"Wait, what?" You ask, confused at the suffix.

"Lemillion-san told me that nee meant big sister. And nii meant big brother. And then I asked because you're like my big sister can I call you that. And then he said yes." She explains shyly.

"Aww..." You smile, heart melting.

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME" Mirio sobs, climbing from the bush and placing his hands on your shoulders. "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME."