{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ}

A knock on your door pulls you out of the comfort of sleep and you get up to open it.

"Sorry to wake you, we're meeting outside." Kirishima yawns.

It's only because he looks just as sleepy as you feel that you hold back your irritation. Not because he looks cute with his hair down. 

Not at all.

"Got the message?" Uraraka asks excitedly as soon as she sees you and Kirishima.

"Yup." He replies.

"The date's been set!" Deku declares.

With that, you all move back to your rooms and you trip over a large pile of blankets in front of your room in the dark hallway.

"Ow." The blankets groan.

You stumble back into the doorway, scared, before you realise that blankets can't talk and therefore there must be someone inside the blanket.

"What the shit, Tod-Shoto?" You ask, half laughing-half whispering as the boy stands up, two-toned hair visible even in the limited light.

"I had a bad dream." He whispers in reply. "You didn't respond so I assumed you were asleep and I didn't want to go in without you knowing."

"So you slept outside?" You ask.

"Yes." He responds simply. "Can I sleep inside now?"

His tone is hopeful and with the blankets wrapped around him like they were in the hospital place after you guys had fought stain, you can't say no.

"Sure." You smile sleepily, opening the door.

He follows you in, taking up residence on your floor even as you move your pillow aside.

"You can sleep up here if you want." You tell him, and he sits upright in shock.

"On the bed?" He questions.

You nod.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

You nod again, settling down on your side of the bed as he nervously gets in beside you.

You have a big bed, so it's not like you guys are super close together, but you can still tell he's next to you.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He yawns softly.

"Goodnight, Shoto." You mumble, already drifting off to sleep.

. . . . .

You have your hot edgy emo girl outfit on, wings out and lifted high.

Beside you, Kirishima is throwing punches at an imaginary foe, in his own (shirtless) hero costume.

On your other side, Tamaki looks really nervous, fiddling with his hands.

"We've got this!" The redhead grins enthusiastically.

"That's what you say now..." The taller boy mumbles.

"It'll be fine." You reassure, patting both their shoulders. "We'll get Eri out and then get out quickly."

"Liar." He grumbles.

"It'll be okay." You repeat, this time more for yourself than anyone else.

Kirishima looks like he's about to say something, but before he can get anything out, a giant robot comes and punches right through the door, sending some police officers flying.

"HELP THEM!" Your uncle yells, and you act quickly, creating a capture tape like his from your darkness, managing to catch them and pull them back to ground.