I. kozume

"Game over."

My brother and I both shouted in agony when the gaming console declared us dead. Nooo!

I tugged my hair out of frustration and pointed a finger at my brother who was more than depressed to lose from the final boss.

"Nii-chan! This is your fault!" I shouted, still not over that we died. It was a perfect plan! We've had the perfect plan!

"How is it my fault? You were slacking at the last moments—"

"We had the perfect plan to defeat that fucking pain in the ass mongrel and you slipped away from the plan you little shi—" I was roaring in the middle of his dark room, in the verge of berserking because of a game.

"Kenma! (Y/n)! If you're not going to bed then let the people of this house sleep!" We both flinched at the voice of our mother from the room next to my brother's.

Steps. I can hear steps! I met with my brother's golden cat-like eyes, our eye bags can be on par with each other. It can also be called a luggage at this moment since we haven't slept a second.

"Mom, she's coming! Hide the games!" We were panicking and in the midst of making a plan on how to escape our mother's angst when the door flung open, revealing our mother on fire.

We both sweat dropped as the broom was sent flying to our direction. I screamed, we quickly dodge it and I was pulled by my brother to the windows, attempting to escape.

"There's a bed waiting outside of this window, if you jump it won't hurt as much as it was before."

"Are you stupid? You want me to injure my back again?!"

"That's why I prepared the bed, (Y/n)," he seriously told me. I blinked, what the fuck are you really my brother?

"I'll protect the consoles, go protect yourself." I looked at him unbelievably. I would never jump on the window, never again. So in attempt to calm my mother's nerves down...

"Mom, mom! Calm down! We're about to sleep. We are about to bed right now we just finished-"

"Kozume (Y/n) I heard you cussing all over the place you—" Mom was about to get the games when I lost my mind. We're going to be on probation for at least two months if she got her hands on them.

"And what do you mean bed? The sun is rising! You two have school!"

Oh shit. This will be the last time I'm jumping from the window. Without second thoughts, I left the games to my brother as I jumped from the second floor window.

Pray tell there's a mattress waiting for my ass. I shut my eyes tightly and landed on a mattress, just as nii-chan told me. I heard my mother screamed when I jumped.

The unfortunate thing was I sprung back from the mattress and landed once again on my back on the ground now. I groaned from the slight pain, it's not as painful as last time.

"What the fuck is going on in this house so early in the morning?" I heard a familiar voice and my gaze fell into someone from the neighborhood. He was sweating and wearing running shoes, I guess he was out to jog. How bothersome.

"Oh, Tetsu-nii! Help me! Mother's grilling us again!" I whined, my back still on the ground not being able to get up from the shock, maybe.

The rooster headed nii-chan, instead of helping me laughed his lungs out and took a picture as my brother mother, and poor father's head popped out from the window to check on me.

"Both of you will really be the death of me!" Mother hissed. I puffed my cheeks to refrain myself from laughing.

'Was the games saved?' I eyed my brother to know if jumping from the window was worth it.

He gave me a sour look. My jaw dropped, and before I knew it Tetsu-nii was holding me like Simba, still laughing from the spectacular sight of our family.

---

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan~ Ready for the day?" Tetsu-nii, now in his uniform, was in the dining, eating as if he owns our house. I glared at him while still rubbing my aching back as I stuff my mouth with bread.

We got an earful from our mother this morning and we weren't able to sleep since we still have school. I got my insulated tumbler to fill it with coffee made from capsules, I probably will need these the whole day today.

The silence was inevitable. Tetsu-nii started to laugh again, probably remembering what happened earlier. I was close to throwing him the bread knife near me but Kenma came.

"Stop pestering my sister, Kuroo."

Nii-chan went behind me with his own tumbler, waiting for his turn to get his. He yawned and closed his eyes, it was contagious so I did the same.

"You two could pass as twins. Very similar, very alike." he observed while resting his chin on the back of his palm. I closed the tumbler once I was done with my coffee and stole a bacon from Tetsu-nii's plate.

"Oi, (Y/n)! I'm still hurt you chose to be an owl instead of a cat! Seriously, what's good with Fukurodani?"

"There's no rooster head, a lot of good looking people, and the uniform rocks," I answered without hesitation. It's been a year since I entered high school with my brother but he still haven't gotten over the fact that I'm attending at Fukurodani. He gave me a deadpanned look as I chew the food from his plate. I smirked.

"Haaah! Nande? Are you scared they'd probably find out who I am and scout me to be their manager and beat the shit out of you cats!?" I arrogantly asked the rooster headed guy when nii-chan flicked the back of my head.

"Language. Mom's gonna kill you," he said with his monotonous voice.

"I'll protect the games so you protect yourself." I mimicked Kenma. "Dude, don't talk to me. I'm still mad I had back ache and two months probation. How am I supposed to live now?" I cried and complained to my brother. He got out bags from upstairs and also my gray jacket to complete my uniform.

I was wearing a gray jacket under my white button down shirt, a blue striped ribbon tied around my neck, a black skirt, and black knee high socks.

I sniffed my fake running nose and got the jacket from him to wear. He brought out his PSP from the pocket of his bag and was about to give it to me when he changed his mind.

"No, don't bring it to school. It'll be in my room, play it when you're bored. Don't let other people touch it. And don't cuss so mom won't find you! You are so bothersome, (Y/n)," he said, his eyes were wandering around while I was already clinging onto him like a koala.

"Thank you! Thank you, nii-chan!" I wasn't really going to bring it to school, games are precious. I gave him an eye disappearing smile. We heard the cars beeping outside.

Tetsu-nii handed me a black hair tie out of nowhere, just where does he get these? I let them rest on my wrist.

Mom is taking me to my school while Dad will take nii-chan to the train station with Tetsu-nii.

I waved at them before joining Mom in the car seat.

"Don't ever do that again (Y/n)! Three times! You've done that three times!" She said after I sat on the shotgun.

"Hai, hai~" I answered, but I'm probably gonna jump there a few times more before I totally called dead.

(Author's Note: Hello fellow weebs! It's been a long time since I've written a fanfiction and I was daydreaming about Haikyuu a few days before I actually tried to write this one. Yes, you are Kozume Kenma's little sister. Isn't that dreamy? But moving on, I hope you like this little treat of mine cause I honestly had fun writing and thinking about it.)

ps. I kin Bokuto.