IV. passion

For some reason, your brother's sleeping face welcomed you early in the morning. He was sleeping like a log beside you so you got up for a fresh start.

You stepped onto someone familiar who just groaned and continued sleeping on the futon on the floor. His toned upper body was on show so you got your blanket to cover the vicious thing.

It reminded you of your childhood. Tetsu-nii would always sleep over with Kenma but they would also always end up in your room for some unknown reason. It's still like that until now, but not as often as before.

It was still early, the sun has not rose yet. They were probably worried of me yesterday, I ticked off. You thought.

"Haaah," you groaned as the cold water touched your face.

It was so sudden but you decided to do what makes your mind completely calm as of the moment. You looked at the mirror, you're probably gonna regret this later on.

~~

Kenma's eyes opened when he didn't feel any presence beside him. Where the hell is his sister?

He immediately awoke, accidentally stepping on Kuroo's body who shouted in pain, it felt like it happened twice today.

"(Y/n), where's (Y/n)?" He asked himself as he ran outside the room. But as soon as he heard some cusses coming from the kitchen, he calmed down.

"Colorful words are coming out from her mouth so early in the morning," Kuroo stated, he was rubbing his tummy and yawning as he went downstairs only go be stopped by a peculiar sight.

(Y/n) was fighting with the oil . But something was definitely different.

"The fire's too high! Set it on low! Or better yet, turn it off!" Kenma rushed to your aid and removed the burnt egg from the hot pan.

When your brother successful saved the house from possible fire, he looked at you and his exe has stopped. You frowned with the reaction you got from the two guys you're with.

"Oi, nii-chan, Tetsu-nii, that's some kind of offensive stares I'm getting. Wanna get your eyes off your faces?" You arrogantly showed them the knife you were holding but Kenma reacted so late.

"What the fuck did you do to your hair? And sit down! No one's digging someone's eye out." He pushed you to the breakfast counter so you sat beside Tetsuro.

"You two now look more alike," he pointed at Kenma who started the kitchen work.

It was true. You were now Kenma's exact female version.

"Why'd you even dye your hair blonde?" Nii-chan's voice was back to being monotonous.

"Don't judge me, it's my coping mechanism," you defended.

You agree that you look more like your brother now, the hair's just longer and the features are just softer.

You have bleached and dyed your hair blonde, but the roots remained black, exactly like Kenma's. It was a spur of the moment decision when you saw the hair dye inside the bathroom cabinet.

"Pudding head number two," Kuroo teased earning a slap on his back. He groaned and rubbed his back.

"Stop judging my hair, you rooster headed nii-chan," you countered pointing at his bed head.

"Oh my goodness you did not just—"

"Yes, I did! And did I stutter?!" You cut his words off. You two were about to start bickering when Kenma put the plate full of pancake in front of you two.